Chapter 6: Where are you?

Y/N's POV
'It's been 2 weeks since I woke up from completing the game in wonderland and since then Bill hasn't said a word or even appeared, usually he would appear at the wrong times like when I take a shower, or changing my clothes stuff like that and there was no Bill in sight, Mabel and Dipper were relieved that I was alright. They were weird if something bad happened to me like I died or something because they said for those 3 days my heart wasn't beating since I was taked right to the hospital when they went in my room seeing that I wasn't breathing. But most importantly, Where did Bill Go?'
"Y/N? Y/N!!!!." I was came back to reality when Dipper was saying my name over and over again "O-Oh sorry Dipper I was zoning out into space. What's up?." Dipper looked at me suspiciously "Huh? Okay if you say so but Mabel and I wanted to know if you wanted to go monster hunting with us? You used to do it with us all the time but u suddenly stopped." He was right, I did stop after knowing Bill was gone and was wondering where he went, every time I fall asleep Bill was never in my dreams anymore and kinda wanted to give up hope. "Sorry Dipper not this time but tomorrow I promise I will!." I smiled and Dipper nodded his head going out with the book and Mabel.
Bill's POV
'2 weeks since I woke up from completing wonderland, I miss Y/N so much. But I couldn't see her until I finish my own game and I'm almost done just 2 more hours, before we started the wonderland game Derek transported me and him somewhere else to have a private chat while he made replicas of me and Him to make it seem like we're there. I didn't want to go along with the rules once he said he gets to keep Y/N so we settled a deal, if he wins He gets Y/N but if I win Y/N gets Free but I have to stay for 2 weeks in another game until 12:00pm hits, it's 10:30am only 1 and 30 minutes until I get to go back to Y/N and be with her once again in this game I have to sit in a dark room and just stay in the dark room until the time is up. And I'm so happy that it's ending and I get to go home back to my Love. "How is it in there? Having fun?." Derek chuckled "Yeah totally fun. I love it here!." I said sarcastically rolling my eyes, he appeared in front of me smirking like a pervert "You know your girlfriends body is perfect, more perfect then any of the other girls I've been with." "You stay away from her and her privacy or else I'll eat your soul right here and now." I growled at him raising his hands in surrendering to what I said "Just saying I bet I can fuck her better then you." He smirked again laughing "Yeah keep laughing and I'll show you who's gonna be the one laughing later."
"Lay a hand on me and you won't be seeing your Y/N anytime soon." He said and I death stared him then rolling my eyes until I felt something lift my hand and it was the bracelet that was on me to keep me in the dark room. The time was up I finished the game! "Congratulations Bill for completing the game you may go now cya later.. brother." He disappeared and after that everything went black.

The next time I woke up I was on something soft and it was Y/N bed. I stayed in it and waited for Y/N to walk through the door and be excited to see me again as much as I'm excited to she her again.
Y/N POV
I'm walking up to my room with my phone in hand texting my parents telling them how I've been and how's my summer going at the Mystery Shack. I opened my room door the closed it and when I looked up I dropped my phone immediately by what I just saw before my eyes not caring if my phone shattered or not. I started to cry and ran into Bill's arms crying on his shoulder missing his touch and everything about him. "Y-Your Back.." I smiled still crying "Of course I'm back, I'm sorry for making you wait for so long, I made a deal with Derek that if we won I would have to play a separate game for him not being able to have you." I was crying an ocean right now not caring who heard me even though everyone left the Mystery Shack for maybe more then 5 hours "I don't care about that I'm just happy your back to me! I missed you so much! I thought I lost you forever!." I looked down until Bill lifted my chin for me to look at him in the eyes. He smiled his beautiful smile I missed and wiped my tears away "Love don't cry anymore, I'm back aren't I? And I'm not going anywhere anymore cause I'm gonna always be by your side forever." He smiled and I smiled back holding his hand and leaning in for a kiss and he leaned in as well until someone came in my room.
_____________________________
Hanger Cliff!!! Sorry I had to!! Also guys school is starting soon and I'm not ready to go but I'm telling you guys I'll update on the weekends as much as possibly can!! I'll try to update 1 once everyone weekend or week so you have a chapter to read!! So I'll cya next chapter!!
Word Count: 986