Chapter 7: Stay Away

Y/N POV
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH Y/N BILL?!." Dipper yelled as I pulled away from Bill getting off of him "Great kid you ruined our reunion from 2 weeks thanks a lot!." Bill groaned and I giggled a bit "Y/N what is Bill talking about?." I git nervous "W-Well you see t-that-." I got cut off by Bill putting his arm around my shoulder bringing me closer to him kissing my cheek "Me and Y/N are dating and we will get married in 4 months from now." I started blushing and hid myself in Bill's chest "See kid she's even hiding in my chest, we are dating." "I don't believe you! You must've put a spell on her!." I frowned when Dipper said that, I wasn't under a spell I really do love him and I don't want to let him go. "Kid Im not witch who can cast spells on people I'm a dream demon who can do things in your dreams not in real life." Bill said while playing with my H/L H/C hair. To my surprise something pulled me away from Bill then I realized it was Mabel and Uncle Stan. "STAY AWAY FROM Y/N!!." Dipper told Bill,looked mad and was not amused "Kid give me back Y/N and you won't have a hospital bill to pay." He said as he was trying to calm down "Let go of me please! Bill isn't a bad person!." I tried to tell Dipper, But he didn't listen, "Y/N your going back home for the rest of summer." Uncle Stan said. "W-What? You can't do that!." "I'm sorry cousin Y/N." Mabel said as she left the room with my bags and Uncle Stan started pulling me away, "W-Wait! Stop! Don't let me leave please! I can prove that he's changed please! Bill!!." I yelled but Dipper pulled Bill back, I was thrown into the bus and it started to drive away from gravity falls, I cried on the way back home knowing that I won't see Bill again until another life..
3 Years Later
It's been 3 years since I was taken away from Bill, my one and only true love, I'm now 28 and now it's time that I go back on my own, I got in my car I drive to gravity falls to see my Lover again and hopes he remembers me.
Bill's POV
It's been 3 years since Y/N was taken away from me, I was captured and was thrown into a facility that keeps me away from seeing the day again and where I couldn't use my magic, time to time people would take me up to the town where they could hurt me and torture me until I pass out, all I want is my Y/N back and all I hope is to hear her beautiful voice again. "Y/N! You can't go in there! He's dangerous!."
"I don't care Dipper! You might be 16 now but I'm still older then you! Now let me go and let me see him! I need to it's been 3 years! Plus you took me away from him so don't try and take me away from me again!." I heard someone say, when Dipper said Y/N name my eyes widened and I was full of joy and happiness, the door open and Y/N looked at me with tears in her eyes and ran up to me and hugged me. She pulled away a few minutes later after crying then put her hands on my cheeks then noticing all the wounds I had, "Is this what they have been doing to you these past years..?." I nodded my head she turned around "Let Bill go." "No way! Are you crazy?!." "I said let Bill go Dipper! He has done nothing wrong! Why can't you understand that he's changed! Yeah maybe he hurt you in the past but you need to understand that was 3 years ago! Plus you didn't see it try to hurt me so let him go and I'll take him to my cabin in the woods far away from here so he can't hurt anyone!." Y/N said with confidence and with a serious tone in her voice showing no hint of joking. I smiled at her because that is the women I fell in love with 3 years ago. "Fine. But take the chains off when you get to the cabin. If something happens to you I'll kill him and vanish him for good, got it?." She nodded her head taking the keys to the chains on me and grabbed my hand leading me to her car. I got in and we drove off, while driving she took off the chains and continued to drive. After a whole car ride of silence we made it to a cabin the woods that seem to be Y/N's home and went inside "Y/N I wanna tell you that-." "Don't want to hear it." "Huh?-." "I said I don't want to hear it you won't go blaming your self for what happened years ago it was my family's fault not yours, no one will take you away from me again, ever.. even if it means you live forever and I have a short life.." i frowned at what she said but an idea popped in my head for what can let her live for eternity with me "there's a way to help you live for eternity but it will risk-." "I'm in!." "I didn't even finish though." "Bill I don't care what you have to say as long as I can stay with you for the rest of my life I'll be happy to do so even if I become a monster." I chuckled a bit "you really are a risky girl aren't ya?." "Very now what do you need to do to make me immortal." "I need to bite your neck and give u some of my immortal blood but we also need to have a kid for this to make you fully immortal." "Okay let's do this and I'm ready so don't ask and get to doing."
_____________________________
You know what that means!!! Lemon in the next chapter so stayed tuned! Also everyone soon I'll be making a male version of this book meaning it's a Bill Cipher x Male reader book so stayed tuned after this book finishes also I'm writing this book at 3:37am which is Now Sunday meaning that school is tomorrow so I will try to write chapters on my spare time and keep you guys updated on your chapters!! So anyways guys cya next chapter!!!
Word Count: 1128