Chapter 5: My Love

{WARNING THIS CHAPTER HAS SMUT IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN SKIP IT! You've been warned.
Bill's POV
I turned around and it was Y/N "B-Bill I can't sleep, I'm kinda scared.." I hugged her "Don't be scared I will protect you at all costs you mean the world to me Y/N cause I love you Y/N so much."
Y/N's POV
I didn't know what to say.. Bill loves me.. my heart was beating so fast and I felt happy.. I think I'm in love with Bill too.
SMUT IS HERE SKIP OR RISK IT!
I kissed him and he soon kissed back licking the bottom of my lip for entrance which I gave him exploring my wet cavern. We parted for air but I wanted more then a kiss. I took off my dress and his next unclipping my bra not caring where it went. Bill kissed my neck making me moan slightly when he found my sweet spot.

Bill traveled down too my breast and started nibbling on my now harden bud and playing with the other then switching a few moments later.
Bill's POV
I didn't know what has taken over Y/N but I'm kinda enjoying it, I also couldn't wait any longer I took off Y/N panties and put a finger in her making her moan when I started to thrust in and out of her adding more fingers. When she was about to reach her climax I took my fingers out licking her juices off of them "delicious.." I said to her licking my lips, I took off my pants and boxers lining it up to her entrance, I look at her for approval and she nodded. I soon entered her waiting a second for her to adjust and started thrusting into her "Fuck, Y/N your so damn tight." I groaned continuing to thrust into her going faster and harder making her moans get louder "B-Bill... I'm c-cumin." "Me too babe" I managed to groan out and we reached our climax and brought her close to me kissed her one more time "I love you Y/N."

"I love you too my Dream Demon.."
END OF SMUT!!!
Y/N POV
I woke up to Bill next to me and I smiled getting out the tent kinda wobbly cause of what happened last night but I can still walk a bit I put on my new favorite outfit that I found in the shops downtown and couldn't help but wear it today.

"END OF SMUT!!!Y/N POVI woke up to Bill next to me and I smiled getting out the tent kinda wobbly cause of what happened last night but I can still walk a bit  I put on my new favorite outfit that I found in the shops downtown and couldn't help bu...

I smiled at my outfit and walked to the tent "Bill wake up its already day 3 we don't have too much time left." I said kissing his cheek while he was waking up "alright love I'm up let me get changed first tho don't want me riding a horse naked." He chuckled and got up to get changed. We packed all of our stuff and headed back on the road to keep trying to find the exit to Wonderland.
We ended up going the wrong way cause of the signs being crazy and pointing to the wrong way all the time, let me mention all the card soldiers always trying to attack us and stop us from leaving and trying to find the exit.
I was tired but worried about Bill always fighting for me and to protect me and I realized something "Wait! Bill what if there isn't an exit?." Bill stopped the horse from walking and looked at me "What do you mean Y/N?." "What if there wasn't an exit in the first place? If I'm dreaming it means we're not in reality, we're in my dream so if it's my dream then I can do this." I got off the horse and made a sword appear by imagining one to be in my hand "I WAS RIGHT!." I smiled and giggling, Bill was surprised but then also realized something else too "If we're in your dream it means we can imagine the exit to wonderland!." "Exactly!." I said all excited, Bill picked me up and spinned me around "Your a genius babe!." I laughed and he put me down kissing me "alright let's get out of here." He said holding my hand I smiled at him and imagined an exit to wonderland and a rabbit hole big enough for me and Bill to go in appeared. I hold Bill's hand tighter "it's alright love, I'm right here." Bill said as I nodded and we both jumped in together. Everything went dark and I didn't know where Bill went after that.
_____________________________
SHORT CHAPTER SORRY! Because I had writers block this time when the last time I was trying to write this chapter I had sooo many ideas but not this time! And I hate that copy is a thing cause this copy deleted all of it! But anyways hoped you enjoyed it! Also thank you guys so much for 68 reads and 7 votes, some people would be like that's not much but it means a lot to me! Soo thanks so much! Anyways cya next chapter!!!
Word Count: 860