chapter 1 (Introduction)

IM NAYEON

One of the top students in JYP UNIVERSITY and famous as one of the top 5 prettiest students in JYP U. 22 years old. She studies singing and acting in JYP U. Best friends with Jihyo, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu

YOO JEONGYEON

Studies in a university in LA with her best friend Mina. Famous as a Girl Crush there. 21 years old. One of the Science students but she has a part-time job in modeling and another part-time job in a hipster cafe that is famous in LA (she also sings there).

HIRAI MOMO

Studies in Japan with her best friend Sana. She is famous as a Dance Queen at University and she also helps her sister Hana on weekends as a dance teacher. 21 years old. Also, best friend with Mina, really into dancing and eating (hehe...)

MINATOZAKI SANA

Studies in Japan with her best friend Momo. She's the most popular student in the University because she comes from a rich family (her father has his own company "MINATOZAKI CORP"). 21 years old. Truly into singing. She has a part-time job at her mom's restaurant on the weekend, also best friend with Mina.

PARK JIHYO

Studies at JYP UNIVERSITY. Famous as the daughter of Park Jinyoung and also one of the top students in JYP U. 20 years old. Very into singing, she always wins in singing competitions. Best friend with Nayeon, Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Tzuyu, also secretly best friend with Jeongyeon.

MYOUI MINA

Studies at University in LA with her best friend Jeongyeon. 20 years old, She studied in LA cause her dad sent her there. Her family lives in Japan, her father is best friend with Sana's dad as a business partner. She's part of the Science students like Jeongyeon. She is into dancing especially ballet and her famous nickname is Black Swan. She also sings at the same hipster cafe where Jeongyeon works.

KIM DAHYUN

A student at JYP UNIVERSITY. She's famous as the Leader of School Meal Club and also from her unforgettable eagle dance. She also loves playing basketball. 19 years old. Loves rap. She's best friends with Chaeyoung and Tzuyu and becomes friends with Jihyo and Nayeon after that.

SON CHAEYOUNG

One of the students at JYP UNIVERSITY. She's famous for her addicting rap since she always attends to singing competitions. Same as Dahyun, she's a basketball player. 18 years old. Best friend with Dahyun. She's Jeongyeon and Tzuyu's cousin. Into rap like Dahyun.

CHOU TZUYU

Student at JYP UNIVERSITY. Famous as one of the top 5 prettiest students in JYP U like Nayeon. 18 years old. Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung's cousin. She's from Taiwan but the YOO family received her in their home since she comes to Korea alone after she got an offer from JYP U.

------------------

(A/N) So just this update for today....😅😅, I'm really busy and tired but I will try to update fast😊... vote if you want angst or fluff hehehehehe... if there's no vote then I will be it surprised😂😜