"That's enough, Damien, you're not here to seduce this filthy whore", At this I choked, and I felt my brain freeze as I started to familiarize the voice, Elijah's...

The lights slightly flickered and I eventually had to squint my eyes when the lights turned on, that's when I realized there was two people in front of me, one choking me and the other one pinning me down.

One of them was Damien and the other was Elijah.

They seemed to understand pretty fast enough as they're eyes were stuck to me, Elijah's jaw hanging agape as his hand was still throttling me.

Now that the lights were on, I quickly pushed myself out of Damien's grasp and twisted his arm. I heard him gasp in pain and I smirked, that was until I forgot Elijah's hands were on my neck.

His grip tightened as he groaned slightly when I moaned from the chillyness of his palm.

"Let him go, Athena".

I held both my hands up, whilst biting into my toungue my mind screaming at me as I let go of Damien.

He loosened his grip and snatched his hands off my throat, as Elijah backed away from me, their eyes piercing at my soul.

Strangely enough I missed the presence of the hand on my neck and felt the heat rising onto my cheeks.

"What are you doing here?", I glanced at the both of them, each of them with a poker face, their tone's flat.

I rolled my eyes and ran a hand through my hair. "Nothing", I managed to say as I walked away from them.

They glanced at each other, exchanging odd looks whilst they spoke in a low voice.

"You don't want to mess with us", Damien's voice was rough and low his eyes travelling to me.

I snorted and chuckled lamely as I poured myself water, whilst leaning on the counter, raising my eyebrow at them cynically.

Damien groaned in frustration as he hit the wall; he didn't seem to be joking. Whilst Damien had his little temper tantrum, Elijah walked towards me, his strides slow.

"I can kill you, Solomon and you know it yourself".

My eyebrows rose as I faced to stare at Elijah who hasn't said much, but had not failed to open up about his hate of me.

Elijah's fingers traced the edges of the counter, picking up dust and dirt, his eyes were completely fixed at his fingers as he crushed a tiny ant at the tip of his fingers.

fuck.

I was in flight or fight mode and I couldn't help biting in my sarcastic remarks as I rolled my eyes.

"Bet".

Continuous ringing kept playing in my ear as I felt, once again a hand on my neck. This time it was more brutal, his fingers grasping harder and a smirk on his pretty little face.

I felt myself get lifted off the ground and the room was spinning, no sooner I got lightheaded.

He licked his lips, his dark eyes glittering as I saw my own reflection in it, as if taking pleasure in choking me.