10.

I woke up, I wanted to so badly stretch but I couldn't, I tilted my head to the right and saw Josh Bent asleep on the couch with no blanket, I wanted to get up and pick the blanket and put it across him. I shut my eyes. Why? I heard some shuffling beside and suddenly Josh had come to by side, lifting my chin so I can meet his eyes, I can't let him see me teary. "I want to die Josh! I don't deserve to live, let me go! Let me go" I screamed, shouted and yelled, Josh pulled me into his Laps and hugged me securely. I buried my face in his neck.

" I know it's tough Clar, but stay strong. I am going to the one to get you back on your two feet, dancing just like you did when you were little, I promise you. All the doctors are assholes. I swear to god you can prove them wrong" I looked at his eyes. Showing me he meant every word of it.

"Why do you care about me Josh? We hated each other ever since we were Little!" I said shaking my hand.

"It's because - cos.... Coss I...." He said scratching his head with one hand whilst holding me round my waist protectively. I urged him to continue. "You mean a lot to me Clar.. The trip to the island. Changed everything. You helped me changed my ways. I have found a friend in you.. A best friend! Now breakfast in bed?" I chuckled

"You are too kind. Actually I'd like to come down to the table." He carried me bridal style downstairs and placed me in the wheelchair given by the hospital. My eyes never leaving his. There was something he wanted to tell me I know. We ate in utter silence. The nurse came home and showered and changed me and let me to chill.

It was just Josh and I watching chick flicks all day! Because I was his special treatment.. We watched the vow. "Omg it's channing!!!!!" I said drooling. Josh scoffed beside me.

"Baby doll! I have a better body than his look I can show you -" he was about to lift his shirt off!

"Don't you dare Josh. I will kill you" yes and that's how the days went by constant arguing, laughs and cuddles ( in a friendly way)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Six months later

We were sat in utter silence throughout the whole drive, me twiddling my thumbs prepared for what the doctor was going to say. If I could start my treatment ... If not? "Will you relax?" Josh asked parking up.

"Am sorry... I... We've come all this way... Am just not ready! Josh! Am scared!" I said turning to him tearing up. Am always tearing up everyday. Josh must think am stupid. He got out of his seat and walked over to open my door and realesed my belt and moved me so I was facing him.

"Look you am so positive this treatment will work. You've come this far don't give up! Your beautiful." He said cupping my cheek and wiping my tears away with his thumbs. I smiled and nodded for us to go

We were waiting in the waiting area, I was only a little nervous Josh was holding our hands throughout the whole time. We got comments from passers by "Awww you guys make a cute couple" or "you are made for each other"

A. W. K. W. A. R. D

Just then my name beeped on the screen. Josh and I looked at each other and nodded.