8

Josh's PoV

"Doctor my girlfriend has been in the operating theatre for the past hour, please could someone tell me the fuck is going on?" My hands begin to sweat. I can't loose clar, she's my one and only.

"I need to speak with you, it's about Clara's condition.. Let's take this into my room follow me" I knew it wasn't going to be good news, I could feel the nervousness in me building up. My hands got clammy as I sat opposite the doc with him holding my beautiful Clara's red file.
"I just wanted to say that .. Clara has been having these fainting issues for a while now, it normally leads to stress, but this time when she fainted it was something much more different.. Am sorry to say this but Clara is paralysed from hip down. It may take her a while to get back to her normal self. We have options, she will need physiotherapy but unfortunately it's very expensive"

"How much is it?" I looked beyond terrified! I was shaking so much.

"It's a few thousands -"
"Doc if there's nothing you can do to help. I will help Clar get back to her old self" the doc was lost for words and left the consulting room, I sat there for half an hour thinking of our happy memories like its going to be our last ...