7.

It's been a few days I haven't been out of hospital, doctors need to run a series of tests. I wish I was at home! Josh has been so lovely to me, comes to see me day and night also. My parents on the other hand, acted like it was all Josh's fault. They rejected him and told me to stay away from him, I told them if you hate me that much, you'd rather not see me either. The next day I get a call to say we are leaving for America. But josh has been so caring, sometimes I wonder if I have fallen in love with him? Thoughts interepted when josh let out a cough, I've picked up on that habit of his when he's waking up. "morning" I turn to my head to the right. Josh stretches and looks to me and smiles

"hey babe, how'd you sleep?" Did I mention josh had a habit of calling me babe. It made my heart flutter. I tried to hide away my shyness.

"I guess okay, I just want to get out of this hell hole, I want to practically move around." I close my eyes and bite on to my lip. I feel a movement and feel Josh's cool hands peel mine away from my head.

"You'll be out soon, i promise. I wanted to ask you something" he looked deeply into my eyes. I looked back at his delicate features on his face, why did he make me feel so special? Thoughts came buzzing into my head what if he is only trying to be nice, then when am fully recovered he'll throw me aside. I ignored all that for now.

"Will ....will you ermm" I looked tensed was he asking what I think he was asking. Am probably 99% since he was still holding on to my hand. "Will you move in with me? I was thinking because once you get discharged you'll have no where to -" I put my hand to his mouth to shut him up. God he can go on forever. I was speechless. Tears were brimming in My eyes. He run his thumb along my face and whispered "it's okay, everything's gonna be alright" just then the nurse came in and said I'd be ready to go home, but wanted to see if I could walk first. I said to her to give me five minutes to freshen up. As soon as she left I tried to get out of bed. I clutched on to Josh's arm, I couldn't take the pain, having to sit up was A lot of hard work. As soon as I put my two feet on the ground or felt like I was paralysed, I couldn't feel anything, I gasped tears streaming down suddenly the last thing I could hear was muffled voices which appeared to sound like "Clar, baby! Noooo, I cannot loose you again!" And that's when everything blacked out.