Something New

The night was quiet and still, something odd considering that the area is Gotham, which is always loud with its organized crime running rampant as well as the overzealous Supervillains that reside in the city.

Right on one of the buildings in this city lays a small boy, head upside down to face the city, his back rest on the ledge, kicking his legs up and down in boredom. The young boy turns his head to his guardian, "Hey Batman, it's so slllllooooooooowwwwww tonight, when do you think we're going to get some action, huh?" The boy lifts his head and hops to his feet, grinning wide at the sound of action and adventure. Batman proceeds to give a small chuckle at his ward's enthusiasm, "I believe we will become more active when we spot something, unless you'd rather go home to do your homework?" He turns to face the young child and watches his face contort into horror. "No no no, no B, it's totally fine, no need for homework, why don't we go scout around a bit more huh?" Batman proceeds to laugh harder, "alright Robin, whatever you say..."

"You still have to do your homework when we get back to the Batcave."

A groan of annoyance and defeat comes from the small bird before he hops off from roof to roof with his father following along. The ideas of how to ditch doing homework run through his head, before the thoughts rush to another train and he mutters out loud, "Hey Batman, is there any reason why tonight is so quiet?" "Not that I know of Robin, we will find out soon enough."

The child nods before turning his attention to a little sign, with a bear and flashing lights, "B, what's that place? When did they get here?"

The aforementioned Batman turns his attention to the sign as well, "it is a pizzeria that has opened up just 2 days ago."

Robin continues to look at the place before turning to his partner in justice, "can we go there tomorrow?" "No, you have school tomorrow Robin," Batman sighs.

"How about Saterday? Can we go Saterday?" The small pixie boot wearing child hops around the Dark Knight, trying to get the man's approval.

And for the second time that night, another sigh escapes the Bat themed vigilante's mouth, however this time it was a lot more like placated amusement, "well... We will have to ask Agent A, won't we?" Robin yells a cheer in delight, he is absolutely going to that new pizza place on Saterday. "But you have to get your homework done first."

A wail of dismay could be heard all through Gotham as the poor Robin, dreads his apparent doom as he starts the slow parkour back to their secret cave underneath Wayne Manor.