"Oh God, leave me. Parth he has gone mad help me." He started thrashing himself in my hold and Parth was rolling on the floor laughing. Quite literally. I suddenly let him go and due to this impact he fell on his butt and glared at me.

"Now guys, whatever happens, you are not going to tell me anything about our new neighbors. I am not interested at all. I already have a fair share of problems in my own life, I don't want any new ones. Now scram!" I pushed them out of the room and closed the door with a bang.

Pulling out my shirt, I stood near the window and looked at the balcony of the room. I think I will have to close this window because it overlooks the other room if the door of balcony is open. The girl living on the other room won't be exactly comfortable if she knows that I can look at her anytime.

Man, I will miss this window. Every night when I can't sleep, I look out if this window at everybody living a happy life. Living their dreams. Not everybody has a bad luck like me. I guess, I am the chosen one!

Giving a bitter smile, I lied down on the bed and drifted off to a dreamless sleep.

                      -------------------

Next morning, my sleep got broken accidentally. Not because of my alarm, there was an hour for my alarm to ring, but due to the commotion outside my room.

Why?

Oh yes, the girls are arriving today.

Man! Can't someone have some rest on a Saturday!

Annoyed I got up from the bed and left my room and saw something I didn't expect.

My roommates were up... At 6 am. What the hell? Am I dreaming?

"Randhir, come here." Aryan shouted on top of his lungs.

Yeah, definitely not dreaming!

Out in the balcony, I saw Aryan and Parth looking at the road like hungry dogs. Parth was sitting across the boundary of the balcony. One hard shove and i would be having a murder charge on my head.

Some luggage was being unloaded and a cab stopped near them. Two girls stepped out of it. One of them had wavy hair and was wearing a t shirt with joggers while other who looked a bit chic had straight hair which were dyed in red from bottom. She was wearing a yellow dress.

"The yellow dress one is mine." Parth whisper shouted and I gave him a dirty look.

They are calling dibs on girls even before knowing their name or their relationship status. How dumb can they be? Sometimes, I doubt my choice of friends.

They started discussing about the girls and how they were going to approach them. Rolling my eyes, I went to my room and came out with a newspaper in my hand. Unlike them, I have something better to do in my life.

"Don't worry dude, the third girl would be here soon. But man, I am in love at first sight with that yellow dress girl." Parth swooned and I rolled my eyes again. He had love at first sight almost five times a day. This was nothing new for us.

And love at first sight? I mean seriously! This is not some Romeo and Juliet shit. There is nothing such as love at first sight.

Only attraction takes place at first sight.

"I think we should go and help the girls." Aryan suggested.

"No, I am not going anywhere." I said, not looking up from newspaper.

"Yes, you are coming with us." Both the boys said in unison and pulled the newspaper out of my hands.

At the same time, I saw a girl riding a bike stopping near the other girls. She took off her helmet and gave her a head a little shake which resulted in her black hair falling like a sheet on her shoulders. She got off the bike and said something to the girls, in the reply of which they nodded.