1: Being In Love

It was a normal day as I woke up, completed my daily routine and went to the kitchen to make a coffee for myself.

I knew my roommates Aryan and Parth will be sleeping till late and so I can enjoy my coffee with some alone time.

We had been friends since school and by luck got the same University. Parth is a chef in a renowned 5 star restaurant. Yes, he had a hard time trying to convince his parents but he managed it somehow. Aryan is the one with a silver spoon. He is the only child of his very rich parents. His father owns a business and Aryan is a wannabe model. With his good looks and some family connections, he is sure to get a huge break in the film industry.

Now me, Randhir, I come from a middle class family. My father is a teacher. I wanted to go to the army but I had to give up my dream when I suffered a major accident in my teenage when I fell off a bike and dislocated my shoulder. And thus, I could never apply for army. This is the reason why I still can't ride bikes, I have got a huge hatred and phobia of them. As of now, I am pursuing my masters degree in automobile engineering. I do get sad for not being able to live my dream but I can't blame anyone for this. So yes, I try to be happy in what I have.

Taking small sips of my coffee I stood near my window which overlooked another apartment which had been vacant for a while. But today something was different. It was being cleaned and re decorated enough for someone to live. Umm why? Were we getting new neighbors?

Ahh, whatever!

Picking out my clothes I went to take a bath before the hooligans woke up and started disturbing my peace time.

                    ---------------------

After a long day, I was back from the University. I had to walk half of the way to the apartment because again I had missed my bus due to Prof. Thakur. See I liked him, his way of teaching was very innovative and fun but the problem was he liked and trusted me a bit too much! When he started speaking on any of his favorite topic he never had any track of time and this caused me to miss my bus almost every Friday.

Well, I don't mind until I get some free time for me to take rest but this was my bad day because as soon as I entered the house both my idiot friends started following me.

"What?" I asked annoyed. All I wanted was some rest but they wouldn't leave me alone.

"Woah! Dude, calm down. We have a news." This was Parth.

"Ok... Shoot!" I said flopping on the bed after loosening my tie.

"So if you saw, the other apartment is being cleaned..." Aryan started, "This means someone is going to come there."

"Yeah ok... So?"

"Guess who is going to arrive?" Aryan had a very bad habit of making suspense out of nothing.

"Who?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"Three girls." He almost shouted and raised his fist for a fist bump.

"Three girls... So?" I asked confused looking between a very enthusiastic Aryan and Parth who had a huge grin on his face. Both of them looked at me with a weird look.

"Dude... Three girls. You see three boys, three girls." Parth tried to show me a connection. Maybe I was very tired so I still couldn't understand his inference.

"I still don't get you. If you are done then please leave, I am really tired." Parth face palmed himself at my reply.

Aryan came to me and whispered cautiously, "Bro, tell me. Do you swing for the other side or something?" I wanted to laugh at his expression but instead gave him a mischievous smile and pulled his shirt, "Yes, you are right. Come with me. I will show you the best time of the world." With this, I bit my lip and Aryan's eyes widened.