THIRTY FIVE

Third Person's POV

"Here's the result of your final examination. I already told you that you need to pass this examination because it'll be having a big impact on your grades? Some universities, like those big universities, have quota in some of their courses, or they're requiring this specific GWA for you to enter to that university."

"Yes, sir!" The students shouted, albeit some of them are nervous just like Jimin and some of them are proud to pass it just like Jungkook.

"Jimin, help me to give these test papers to your classmates." Jimin stood up and get the test papers to Mr. Han, but still standing at the front  to wait for the signal of their teacher.

"Remember that the passing grade is 90% and up. One of your classmates completed all the tests and got a perfect 100%" The students' surprise, curiosity and jealousy can be heard in the room. Taehyung was surprised as well, he has a gut feeling for who it is but it's too early to assume things. It maybe not his fucking boyfriend right?

"Darling, I told you that I'll pass this exam." Jungkook whispered to Taehyung. Taehyung, even though not looking at Jungkook, sensing that Jungkook is smirking widely. He glared at his boyfriend.

"What if you're not the one who got that 100% huh? Don't assume some things early Mr. Jeon."

"Oh well, trust me baby. I told you that I'm not going to fail this test right?"

"Yeah but we don't know how fate plays." Jungkook just smirked and looked to the front again.

Jimin started giving the test papers to his classmates. Some of the students are jumping in happiness because they passed the exam but some are mourning their result. Jimin gave the test paper to Taehyung and Jungkook and started giving the papers to the other students again.

"I told you darling. I will do anything to pass this exam." Jungkook showed Taehyung his test paper, a perfect 100% is clearly embedded on the paper. Taehyung rolled his eyes playfully but smiled afterwards. Taehyung is surely proud of his boyfriend.

"Tae? I know that you'll surely pass this exam considering that you're a genius." Taehyung smiled at the compliment that Jungkook gave.

"I've got 94% and I'm happy that we both passed this exam. I'm so happy that you've got perfect 100%! I really have a genius boyfriend huh?" Taehyung said happily and Jungkook chuckled at it then Jungkook immediately pecked Taehyung's lips making Taehyung to widen his eyes but a smile was shown on his face afterwards.

"What about Jimin hyung? Did he pass?"

"Oh right Jimin!" The two lovebirds looked to their friend who's now going to his seat again. Jimin's paper is still in the fold and he's not daring to show it even to himself.

"What's your result?" Taehyung asked and Jimin just shrugged his shoulders, "Dumb! Look at it now!" Taehyung shouted so Jimin is now slowly opening the paper while Taehyung and Jungkook are just watching him so intensely with different emotions on their faces.

Jimin looked at his paper and he quickly closed it again, looking at the two with a blank face that makes Taehyung creep out.

"Hey! What's your result?" Jimin gave the paper to Taehyung so Taehyung immediately opened it. His eyes suddenly became widened and a big smile immediately showed on his face.

"You fucking passed Jimin! I'm so happy for you! How did you pass?!" Jimin then cried, he cried because of happiness. Finally, Yoongi will be moving in with him.

"I don't know either! I literally got 91% and I am so fucking happy at my result! Like literally wow.... Did I save the world in my past life?"

"You're so lucky today Chim. I bet you're so happy today that you won the bet with Yoongi hyung."

"Happy? I'm not happy, I'm so fucking happy today. I will tell this to my baby right away!" Jimin then stood up but Taehyung held his arm to stop him.

"Are you out of your mind? We still have a class!" Jimin flushed red and sat shyly. He almost forgot it because his mind is occupied with Yoongi.

"Sorry..." Taehyung and Jungkook chuckled while Jimin was scratching his neck in embarrassment.

----

The school alarm rang, indicating that the class was now ended. All the students have no classes in the afternoon as the teachers have an emergency meeting to attend so the students are so happy.

Jimin immediately rushes to the buildings of college students, leaving Taehyung and Jungkook behind.

Some girls in the building are squealing because they saw Jimin. Jimin is highkey famous in the school as he is one of the members in the dance club, he's the vice president at the school, he's handsome, not mentioning that he became famous also because of what just happened at the café.

Jimin ignored the shoutings of the girls because right now, all he wanted to do is to face his lover. Finally, he's in front of Yoongi's room, they're almost finished discussing also so Jimin waited impatiently at the side door.

The alarm rang and all the students went outside, some girls were looking at him and smiling. Friendly he is, he smiles back until he sees Yoongi walking grumpily. He immediately ran to Yoongi and took off Yoongi's bag.

"Jimin? Why are you here?"

"Obviously, I wanted to see you." Yoongi just sighed and continued walking.

"How's your day?" Yoongi sighed more deeply and Jimin chuckled at the mood of his boyfriend.

"I am so tired and sleepy right now. 4 hours of discussing is like living in hell. I feel like I can sleep in no time, even here, I can sleep."

"Aww... I feel sorry for my baby. Want daddy to piggyback you?" Jimin asked in a sweet tone and Yoongi fought back his smile but he nodded afterwards. Jimin smiled widely and he sat with his knees. He put his bag at his chest while he gave the bag to Yoongi again.

"Here, climb at my back." Yoongi slowly climbed to Jimin's back. He locked his arms to Jimin's neck then he rested his face on Jimin's back.

"You can sleep there until we reach my car." Yoongi nodded and started to close his eyes. Jimin hauled Yoongi carefully.

Jimin decided to tell Yoongi when Yoongi finally had some rest. For now, he is just cherishing this moment.

---

I did not proofread this.

I'm soft on Yoonmin now so I will make a short moment of them here.

I have a discussion to talk about.

I don't know what to comment to Taehyung's v*ping that is trending now.... But we doesn't know if he's really the one who's in the picture(?) (Y'know that many people are copying BTS looks)

If it's true then I don't hate Taehyung (Duh, why would I hate Taehyung?), I don't support him either. We knew that using v*pe is dangerous and I'm just concerned about his health but IF it's really true, I think it's his way to reduce his stress, stress from work and everything.

(If it's true) What can we do? It's his life and we don't have the right to tell him what to do.

For now, let's just be happy because of what just happened these past days.

From BTS performing with Sarang at SBS Daejun (Really, I became soft at them but I became jealous also to Sarang lol) to Taekook matching clothes and BTS Winter package.

On December 27, they'll perform at Daechukje and will perform Go Go with pyjamas (I literally became excited at this) together with Home, Dionysus and the song of the year, Boy with Luv.

Let's just see if there's a taekook interaction tomorrow :)