TWENTY EIGHT

Third Person's POV

"Why did you call me? I wanted to sleep more!" Yoongi whines but Jungkook just rolls his eyes. It's just 11:15 pm in Paris while it's 7:15 am in Korea. Paris is 8 hours behind Korea.

"I have good news for you but nevermind, I'll tell you later."

"Wait what--" Jungkook immediately turned off the call. He thought that he became rude to his hyung so he's feeling guilty now.

Jungkook thought too of Namjoon who's currently in London. London is only 1 hour behind Paris so it's now 10:15 pm in London. But they might be sleeping now too.

"I will call them later. I also needed some rest." Jungkook laid again beside Taehyung and he hugged Taehyung from behind, kissing his forehead and finally, he dozed to his slumber.

----

"Wake up!!!"

"What the fuck!!" Jungkook bolted up in his deep slumber. Taehyung shouted right at his fucking ear! Taehyung giggled and wiped the bangs of Jungkook and tucked it beside his ear.

"I am waking you up for almost 5 minutes yet you're not waking up so I decided to shout at your ear." Jungkook just chuckles. Suddenly, he remembered what just happened that night. The kiss and confession!!

"Uh Tae?" Taehyung senses that Jungkook wants to talk about what happened earlier, so he smiles widely at Jungkook.

"Freshen up first!" Taehyung wanted to talk to Jungkook after he freshen up but Jungkook's mind is different, he thought that Taehyung didn't want to talk about the confession and the kiss so he pouts big while looking to Taehyung, his minds are full of thoughts now. Taehyung chuckles while shaking his head. He knew that Jungkook was sad , so he pecked Jungkook's lips, which made Jungkook widen his eyes.

"Don't think that I forget what just happened last night." Taehyung leaves while Jungkook is now smiling like an idiot. So he showers fastly, and he wants to kiss and hug Taehyung again and again and again.

"Kim Taehyung!!!" Jungkook shouted when he saw Taehyung preparing on the table. Taehyung looked at Jungkook with a surprised and curious eyes.

"Why are you--" Jungkook then ran to Taehyung and hugged him tightly. Taehyung smiles sweetly and hugs Jungkook too.

"Why are you so clingy?" Taehyung pulls Jungkook and he sees that Jungkook is smiling at him, "I just missed hugging you." Taehyung chuckles and he kisses Jungkook's cheek.

"Eat your breakfast now."

----

They're in the park, watching people walking with their loved ones and having fun with them. Taehyung was leaning his head on Jungkook's shoulder while hugging his right arm.

"Jungkook..." Jungkook looked at Taehyung, "Yes?"

"I know I'm barely saying these words but I just wanted to tell you that I love you." Jungkook smiled at the words and kissed Taehyung's head. "I love you so damn much too!" Taehyung chuckles and closes his eyes again. He loves this feeling, the feeling of being loved again.

"So... uh.... uhm... we're now again?" Jungkook asked nervously. He's nervous because why not? Taehyung looked at Jungkook and smiled.

"Why? Don't you want that?" Jungkook shakes his head left to right and Taehyung just chuckles at the cuteness of Jungkook.

"Tae I have a request... Can you pinch me hard?"

"Why?"

"To see if I'm just dreaming." Taehyung smiles and pecks Jungkook's lips.

"No, you're not dreaming. This is true, it's all true. I'm yours again, Kook-ah." Jungkook can't explain what he's feeling right now. He felt like he's exploding anytime.

"You're mine again?"

"Yes, I'm yours again." Taehyung said sweetly. Jungkook, tearing up, touches Taehyung's both cheeks and he kisses him on the lips, feeling each other again. They're both cherishing this moment, the moment where they finally got back together.

They pulled apart, eyes filled with love. Then they both chuckled, Taehyung put his head on Jungkook's shoulder again.

"Promise me that we'll never break up again, that even if there's a hindrance in our relationship, we'll be on each other's side and listen to each other." Taehyung said. Jungkook smiled sweetly and nodded.

"I promise."

How ironic. They went here in Paris as ex-lovers but they will leave as lovers again. Truly that this place is the City of Love.

----

"Should we tell them that we're together again?"

"Nope. Let us kill them with curiosity." Jungkook chuckles. They're laying on the bed, Taehyung's head is in Jungkook's chest while Jungkook is brushing Taehyung's hair.

"Babe, you don't know how happy I am right now." Taehyung smiled at Jungkook's words, he's happy too, so happy.

"Oh wait!" Taehyung stood up, Jungkook pouty at the sudden action. He missed hugging Taehyung now.

"Faster Tae..." Jungkook whines and Taehyung rolls his eyes, such a baby, he thinks. Taehyung went to his suitcase and got the ring that was hiding there. He wore the ring on his left ring finger again and showed it to Jungkook.

"Tada!" Jungkook's mouth agape while his eyes widen.

"Y-You're... Ring?" Taehyung chuckles because Jungkook can't construct words right now.

"You think I threw it when we broke up?" Jungkook stood up and kissed Taehyung. Taehyung widens his eyes for a moment but kisses back to Jungkook.

"I love you so much." Jungkook whispered to Taehyung.

"I love you too." They smiled sweetly at each other. Jungkook holds Taehyung's hand and touches the ring.

"It still fits perfectly in your finger." Taehyung nods, liking the feeling of Jungkook touching the ring.

"Wait for the next ring." Jungkook winks and Taehyung may not be blushed at the action.

---

If you're confused, they became a couple when Taehyung was 18 and Jungkook was 17. They became couples for almost 1 year then they broke up when Tae was 19 and Jungkook was 18, they broke up for almost 5 months then they became a couple again now.

I'm sorry, I'm not good at writing sweet moments lol.

And because it's Jin's birthday, double update!!!