Ryder rubbed his eyes furiously, a look of confusion on his face. "W-What's all the noise about- woah..... Maren look at this place, its beautiful!" The boy clutched his sisters arm excitedly, stars practically sparkling in his dark eyes.

But Honeymaren was already looking out at the view, her mouth wide open at the beauty of Arendelle. The dozens of buildings and busy streets made her gasp in awe.

"It's beautiful! Elsa, you're telling me you lived here, in THAT castle?" She pointed towards the all too familiar building that the spirit grew up in.

Elsa chuckled at the girls excitement. "Yes Honey, I grew up here. It's quite the place isn't it?"

The blonde girl then finally took in the town for herself, and it really was astonishing. Banners of red, white and green hung around each post, accompanied by empty lantern lights, ready to be turned on and lit at dusk. 

People decorated windows of houses with the most exotic of flowers, and the walkways were filled with decorative vines and blasts of colours. It was like the town represented joy.

Honeymaren then suddenly yawned. "It really is quite the place, but I'm still tired though, you guys woke me up from a deep sleep." The brunette mumbled tiredly with a moan, making Anna and Elsa both giggle at the annoyed banter.

------

"Elsa! Could I have a train please?"

There was a long line of kids that seemed to trail on as far as the eye could see. Elsa had gotten to one of the final kids and had the same expression that she did at the start, a huge grin, as even if she didn't admit it, she adored kids. To her, if she made a kid happy, then that one child could have a better childhood than she ever did.

She felt the magic running through her, ice and frost escaped her fingers, blasting out from each fingertip. She felt a buzzing feeling in her lower abdomen, like she was channeling a power source. She had learnt to feel more free when using her magic, and in all honesty she loved using it. When Elsa was once queen, she took every opportunity just to shoot out blasts of ice or make life-like sculptures. 

With pure concentration and thought, and with a twirl of her right hand, particles began forming a sculpture of a real train, except toy sized. The kid watching- who would've been around eight years old and a male- gasped in awe at the site of the train moving and tooting smoke into the air around him. His swamp green eyes lit up so much they looked like emeralds.

Elsa made the train sculpture move and twist like it was on actual train-rails, until it peacefully fell in the child's hands, coming to a stiff stop, freezing in place as if it didn't just move around and blow out frosty smoke.

"That was so cool! Thank you!" The giddiness on the boy's face as he ran back to his parents, hugging his mother and pulling his father close made Elsa feel like the last few hours had been actually worth it. A future generation's smile was everything.

"I don't know if I'll ever get tired of watching you do that." Honeymaren exclaimed, walking up to her with a bright smile. It seemed the brunette had been having a lot of fun with Ryder, and got lost in the festivals and stalls they had to offer. Honeymaren had a delicate white flower crown on her head, making her look so pure and innocent, even though she was far from it.

"That wasn't much compared to what I've done before." Elsa chuckled, smiling softly at the site of the short girls amazement.

"I know I know you literally saved this town from a tsunami and also singlehandedly built an entire ice castle, which by the way I saw on the way here and it looked so cool."