A Party Animal?!!?!

Zero -> Olivia Parks

"What are you doing tonight?" My best friend Maria asked following behind me closely. I set my purse on my kitchen island.

"Nothing." I shrugged, grabbing a red apple and taking a bite from it.

"Do you want to hang out?" She asked nervously.

"Why are you so nervous?" I asked. I was beginning to grow anxious, Maria was never nervous about asking me something unless she knew I would hate it.

"Nothing. So we will hang out tonight and stop by quickly at a party." She mumbled the last part so quietly I almost didn't hear it.

"No." I shook my head. "Nope. No. Nuh uh. Not going."

"Please." She begged.

"No." I groaned.

"Come on it's one night." She whined.

"I don't care." I sighed. "I'm not really the party type, you know this."

"Who's not the party type?" My dad asked, walking into the kitchen. He was wearing a black business suit with a matching tie, his dirty blonde hair in a messy quiff, probably from running his hand through it -a stressed habit I seemed to take up.

"Mr. Parks, please tell Liv that she needs to go out tonight." Marie begged.

"A party?" My dad asked as Maria nodded. "Liv goes to parties all the time."

"College parties, dad." I mumbled.

"With boys? And drinks?" My dad asked, eyes wide as I nodded. "No, no. Absolutely not."

"You make it sound like a crime." Maria mumbled under her breath while crossing her arms over her chest and pouting causing me to chuckle lightly.

"No what?" My mom asked, joining us in the kitchen. My mom was wearing a plain white V-neck tee (that is originally mine) and faded blue jeans. She was short standing at 5"5 with light blue eyes and short strawberry blonde hair.

"Maria wants Olivia to go to a college party." My dad explained, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Nonsense, Jared." My mom smirked at my dad. "He's just scared because I met him at a college party."

"I didn't know dad was the party type." I smirked looking up to my dad as his cheeks turned pink.

"I'm not." My dad grumbled.

"You were though." My mom smiled at him before looking at Maria and I. "Your dad was a party animal."

"A party animal?!?!" Maria and I exclaimed at the same time.

"I was not" My dad scoffed.

"Yes he was girls, don't listen to him." My mom smiled at us. "Your father would go out almost every night and party with his buddies. Him and-" My mom quickly stopped talking and looked to the ground.

"Okay, yes." My dad sighed. "I'm not proud of it but that was my first year in college. A long time ago."

"Really long time." I mumbled. My dad shot me a glare and I quickly put my hands up in defence.

"Anyways, you are only a senior in high school. Too young for college parties" My dad stated causing me to smile.

"Nonsense." My mom scoffed. "Olivia can go. Who knows, maybe she'll meet her own business man."

"No. Especially not that McAllister boy." My dad scoffed.

"Dickie Dylan?" Maria asked causing my dad to choke back a laugh.

"I would never be interested in him." I shook my head. "He's cocky, arrogant, annoying, a player, and thinks he's god."

"That's my girl." My dad smiled, Kissing my head.

"So it's settled. Olivia will go to a party with Maria." My mom smiled. I groaned as Maria cheered. She linked her arm with mine and pulled me towards my stairs after saying goodbye to my parents.

•••••••••••

Short, I know. But the chapters will get longer. Feedback is appreciated. Vote, Comment, and Follow!