My Dad?

Thirteen -> Olivia Parks

I walked with Dylan hand in hand to the front door of my house. I looked down to press on the key pad when I saw my door opened a crack. I felt a lump in my throat, who was is my house? Maria and Joey were waiting for Dylan, Brooke and Will don't even know where I live, my parents aren't even in the country, and Dylan was beside me.

"Dylan." I whispered. He looked at me before the door.

"Stay here." He mumbled before pushing the door open and stepping inside. I looked down the hallway and saw picture frames smashed and on the ground. I could see the dinning room from my place on the porch and I saw my dads chair upside down. I fell to the ground as tears fell from my eyes. I couldn't choke back my sobs.

"Livvie." Dylan whispered his new found nickname for me, pulling me up to my feet. I wiped my eyes and looked at him. "We're going to stay at my house tonight, okay?"

"Wh-what about your parents?" I asked.

"My dad is gone and my mom won't care." He assured her. "Look, I already got some of your clothes and stuff."

"O-okay." I nodded. He grabbed my hand and pulled me back to Joeys truck.

"Why aren't you at home?" Maria asked. I ignored her question and got into the truck, Dylan following me.

"Don't ask." Dylan mumbled. Maria nodded her head and closed her mouth. I leaned my head against the back window as tears rolled down my cheeks.

Ads by coolncheapAd Options

Who would want to rob me? Why would they pick my house? What would happen if I was in the house? Or my parents. Would they kill us? Tears fell down my cheeks as ideas rushed trough my head. That was who I am. I think of every scenario possible, usually the worst, and now was no different. All I could think about was the bad.

Ads by coolncheapAd Options

"Livvie." Dylan whispered as if I would break if he spoke too loud. "We're here." Once he saw I wasn't going to move he sighed and placed one of his arms under my legs and the other around my shoulder. He picked me up bridal style out of the truck. "Thanks Joey." He said as he walked me up the stone pathway towards his house. I heard him kick the door three times and heels tap the floor lightly on the other side. I heard the door open and a woman gasp.

"Dylan, who is that?" The woman asked.

"Not now, mom." Dylan mumbled. I felt him walk down a hallway then up stairs. After about two minutes I felt Dylan set me gently on a bed followed by blankets being pulled on me. I reached for Dylan, latching my small fingers around his wrist.

"Stay." I whispered, my voice frail and hoarse.

"Yeah." Dylan nodded. He climbed into the bed beside me, pulling my to his chest.

"What if I was there when it happened?" I asked. Tears once again falling. "What would have happened to me?"

"Shh." He ran his hand along my back, soothingly. "I won't let anything happen to you. I promise." He whispered as tears fell down my cheeks slowly, soon I was eloped in total darkness.

---

"Livvie." I Dylan whispered. I groaned.

"What?" I mumbled, my eyes staying shut.

"It ten in the morning, wake up." He shoved my shoulder lightly.

"Why?" I asked.

"My mom wants to meet you." He answered. I eyes shot open and I quickly sat up.