Is He Cute?

Eight -> Olivia Parks

I'm not saying it was a bad idea. I'm not say saying it was good either. I mean I understand why he suggested it. But I'm tired of lying.

"I don't know." I shook my head. "I'm tired of lying."

"Your not lying." He said. He put his arm around me as I looked up to his eyes.

"Yes I am." I sighed.

"No. All you do is ask to go on a double date with Joey." He smiled. "You are not lying."

"Dylan." I sighed.

"Please." He begged. "I thought maybe this would be our way to hang out and we can set Maria and Joey."

"Why would we set Maria and Joey up?" I asked.

"Well because Joey likes Maria and maybe Maria would like him too." He scratched the back his neck.

I smiled. Maria does like Joey and non stop texts me about it, but this is a huge risk that can change everything if we get caught. And not the good way. Just as I was about to answered the excited boy I heard a knock at my door.

"One minute!" I yelled before looking at my closet. "Closet!" I whispered and pushed him in as my mom walked into my room.

"We need to talk." She said before sitting on my bed.

"What about?" I asked.

"Liv, I know you're a teenager but we don't lie or keep secrets." She sighed.

"I know mom." I mumbled.

"I trust that you didn't do anything bad sweetie." She smiled. "But, I need to know, were you with a boy?"

"Yes." I nodded. "I wish I could tell you who he is but I can't. I'm sorry."

"Its fine, I respect your privacy." She wrapped her arm around my shoulder. "Is he cute?"

"He's pretty cute" I nodded my head.

"Do you like him?" She questioned.

"I may have a minor crush on him, but I don't think its anything big." I shrugged. I wish what I was telling my mom, and myself, was true but I don't think I will stop liking Dylan anytime soon. No matter how hard I'll try.

"You know, I ditched school to be with your dad once. If you're anything like me your crush isn't going away anytime soon." She smiled standing up. "Now, even though I love the idea of young love you are grounded this spring break."

"But mom!" I groaned.

"No!" She yelled. "You lied and skipped so you will stay here while your father and I go to spain."

Before I was able to argue any further my mom rushed out of my room, closing my door quickly. I sighed before turning to face Dylan, who emerged from my closet.

"You have a crush on me." He smirked.

"Minor crush." I sighed.

"You think I'm cute." He stepped up to me, placing his hands on my waist.

"No." I shook my head.

"Its okay." He whispered. He slowly brought his face closer to mine as I closed my eyes. "I think you're cute too." He whispered with his lips against my ear.

He pulled back an chuckled at my flushed state. To be fair he is a great kisser, and I haven't kissed him in over a week. I'm craving his lips.

"Your a fucking tease." I whispered.

"Takes you to know one." He sang, walking towards my window.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Home." He answered. "I'll see you soon princess."

In a matter of seconds he was on the ground and I was looking at my empty window. Maybe it was his cheekily charming side, or it was because I liked the danger of seeing him. But, there was something that makes me want to see him, everyday.

-----

Short and a filler but what do you guys want to happen? The next chapter will be good though. I promise.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow!

Xx - Andie