15

jenna didn't realize how beat up tyler truly was. he had a limp in his step and forming bruises all over his body.

jenna held is hand all the way into the house. his head spun rapidly as they walked up the steps of the garage to the front door. the brunette had no clue how he even drove the way back home.

"baby, sit down." jenna's eyes softened as she led him to the living room couch. his hair nearly sat flat on his head now in messy curls.

"i'm gonna run a bath for you. okay?" her light eyebrows furrowed with sympathy. he looked like a wreck.

"thank you, jen." he smiled to the best of his ability before slumping into the cushions of the light brown couch.

he couldn't help but fall for her over again every single time. he forever wondered how someone with so much poise and elegance even considered making time for him.

as jenna ran the bath she wondered the same thing. tyler was so well spoken and articulated, he turned absolutely nothing into one of the biggest hits in the world. he was too impressive for his own good.

she tucked a strand of her loose blonde hair behind her ear as her hand waded in the water until it got warm enough. she was sure tyler wouldn't mind her bathing with him, they'd done it before and the tub was larger than they needed.

the blonde peeled the dress off of her toned body as well as removing her undergarments. she wrapped back up in a white towel before throwing some bath salts into the water and shutting off the faucet.

she elegantly carried her way back to the living room where tyler had been slumped over on the couch. every time she'd blink, it we're as if a new bruise was appearing.

she leaned up against the wall, her arms crossing just under her bust as she clutched the towel around her body close. tyler's eyes widened.

"ready?" she smiled softly. tyler was speechless, he just gave a slow nod before following behind her.

jenna helped him undress. she unbuttoned his low v-neck shirt while he helped himself to taking his other articles of clothing off.

soon enough, the couple was situated into the bath tub. jenna laid lousily into tyler's bare chest.

his physique appeared much slimmer now. he had lost quite a bit of definition, jenna was surprised he was able to throw a punch hard enough to draw blood.

jenna picked up a face towel before dousing it in a sweet lemon scented face wash. she took tyler's face in her delicate hand as she wiped as some of the cuts and bloodiness.

"ty, you know you shouldn't have done that." her blue eyes softened as they looked into tyler's. the brunette sighed.

"i know, i know. it's just- he started talking about you that way. it just made me so angry i-." he stopped letting words come out of his mouth.

he would do nothing but ramble if he didn't choose to compose himself.

his hand lightly grabbed at jenna's wrist. he pulled her closer to him before nuzzling his face into the crook of her neck.

the blonde wrapped her arms around his slim figure as she felt hot tears stinging into her shoulders.

"i'm sorry. i'm so sorry." tyler nearly croaked. his vulnerability took a hold on him in ways in which he didn't know existed. he was embarrassed.

"it's okay, ty. it's okay. shh." she rubbed his bare back while he sniffled loudly.

jenna was right. it was okay, everything was going to be okay.