10

life had been slow this past week. very slow. tyler promised he'd make up all the time he missed with jenna.

the atmosphere was still tinged with uncomfortableness but it was a step closer to being completely okay again.

jenna laid beneath the silk sheets of their shared bed. tyler has been in the bathroom, cleaning himself up. it was currently one in the morning.

life had come down to staying up until four in the morning to cook and watch the bachelor. it reminded the blonde why she fell in love with tyler in the first place.

tyler dragged himself toward the bed. he was in nothing but a pair of red flannel pajama pants. his now dry hair sat messily atop his head and his tattoos were on a beautiful display.

he slipped under the covers next to jenna. he gave a tired smile as he inhaled her mango scent.

she ran her manicured hand through his cloud of brown hair. every soft strand giving her hand a cloud-like tickle.

"your hair is really soft after you wash it." she giggled lightly as she felt her cheeks erupt with a blushy pink color.

"your bed head is really cute." tyler chuckled at the blushing girl before peppering her collarbone and neck with sweet butterfly kisses.

her baby blue eyes met his mocha brown ones. he couldn't deal with how beautiful she was. the way she looks like the sunrise and sounds like soft ukulele beside soft ocean waves.

"i think i'm gonna stay up and cook," she spoke oh-so softly. "it's alright if you wanna get some sleep though."

"don't be silly. i wanna stay up with you." tyler responded with doe eyes. his hand softly trailed from her chin and down her neck.

she shuddered as his calloused fingers ran teasingly down her neck. he chuckled softly when he noticed her breath hitch.

"stop teasing, ty." she stuck her tongue out before climbing out of the bed sheets and heading toward the kitchen.

tyler quickly followed behind. his hair was even messier after jenna's hands combed through it but the blonde loved when it was long and fluffy. she found an admiration watching him twirl his hair in between his fingers.

jenna opened the refrigerator, lurking around for something to cook.

"hey, jen?" tyler asked. his face rested in his hands while his eyes tiredly blinked the haze away.

"yeah, ty." she turned away from the fridge, now she was facing tyler.

"remember when we used to make out to frank sinatra?" tyler chucked, getting up from his seat at the counter.

"yeah. and your mom always yelled at us when she heard him playing." jenna giggled as she recalled the memory.

after she met his parents, he insisted taking her to his room to "show her the hand-me-down record player with its abundance of sinatra vinyls." they made out the rest of that night up until jay walked in alongside mrs.joseph.

tyler pressed something on his phone, letting the voice of the song to whisper out. i've got you under my skin.

the couple now only stood centimeters away from each other. tyler's arms slowly snaked around the blondes waist.

"i think i like this tyler." she giggled, her icy blue eyes met with tyler's brown ones. those fluttering eyelids drove tyler wild.

he quickly closed the space between them. he forgot how soft jenna's lips were and how good her hands felt cupping his face.

jenna whined desperately for tyler to put harsher pressure on her, which he happily complied. the two were soon on the couch, remembering the taste of each other.

suddenly, the sparks didn't feel so long gone.