Prologue

MUST READ!!!!!

If you don't like Boy x Boy you shouldn't read this.

Disclaimer! All characters belong to Sega except Kate Walkers, Melinda Walkers, Charlie Walkers, and others that don't make an appearance in the Sonic franchise! All pictures and videos go to their rightful owners! I do not own anything!!

"But DAADDD!" A 15 year-old-boy whined into the phone at his best friend's house. 

"No buts, Ogilvie Maurice Hedgehog!" That shut Ogilvie up. His dad knew he hated his name, so when his dad used Ogilvie, he was in trouble. But when his dad called him Ogilvie Maurice, he might as well be dead. 

"I will NOT allow my ONLY son to be GAY! But, if you choose to be gay," His voice got dangerously quiet, "you will be DEAD to me and I will NEVER speak to you AGAIN!!" He continued, his voice dripping with poison. 

Ogilvie responded to his dad's threat with, "FINE!! I LOVE HIM, AND NOTHING YOU SAY WILL EVER CHANGE THAT FACT!!!" 

Then Ogilvie slammed the phone down on the table, hanging up in the process(It's a miracle the phone didn't just shatter!). The azure hedgehog sitting on the couch began to sob uncontrollably into his gloved hands. 

His best friend, a yellow fox, came down the stairs asking, "Is everything okay, Sonic? I heard a lot of yelling." 

The blue hedgehog named Sonic replied, "No. Nothing's okay." Tails sat down and started gingerly rubbing his friend's quills. 

"Care to explain?" 

Sonic hesitated at first, but then confided in his best friend, retelling the whole episode with his father, ending with, "I really love him, but dad won't see it my way." 

Sonic then burst into tears on Tails' lap. Once Sonic calmed down enough, Tails went into the kitchen to grab 2 spoons, 2 bowls, and a tub of vanilla ice-cream with chocolate cookie crumbs. (My fav dessert) Tails came back and gave Sonic a giant bowl of ice-cream. 

Still crying a bit, he mumbled, "Thanks" and started eating his ice-cream. As Sonic finished his ice-cream, he remembered he had nowhere to go. His mom still lived in Mobotropolis, and he clearly can't go back to his dad's place. One other option. The azure hedgehog thought. 

He then turned to the yellow fox next to him and asked, "Mind if I stay here for a while?" 

Tails replied with a nod. "Of course you can, Sonic! You're like a second brother to me. You know you're welcome anytime you want!" 

"Hehe." Sonic laughed. "That's what I love about you, bro." Sonic said teasingly.

That was 5 years ago. Now, as Sonic starts his morning run, he has no idea he is going to meet someone that will change his life forever. (Yes. Sonic is now 20 years old, and in college, getting a bachelor's degree. Sorry. I'm using a lot of commas!)