"So?" I rose a questioning brow.

"So he acknowledges you and wants you at his party, it's a good sign," Quinn nodded.

"I'm not going," I slammed the piece of paper on the table.

"Please, for me," Paige begged giving me the puppy dog eyes.

"You can go if you want, you have Quinn and Maddy to go with you," I gestured to the girls.

Paige sighed heavily, "Jasper will be there." she smiled widely.

My ears became at alert at hearing his name and a satisfied smirk played on Paige's face. She knows that single information will make me want to come.

"How are you sure he'll be there?" I asked.

"Because he told Jace he'll be there."

I groaned loudly, "fine." I gave in.

"I told you it'll work," she poked Quinn, laughing.

Placing the piece of paper inside my purse I rolled my eyes at her antiques, focusing my attention back on my food.

"We'll go shopping tomorrow," Maddy squealed.

***

After I got home, I decided to call Jasper and inform him of our new project. He didn't pick up both times I tried so I gave up, deciding to focus on other assignments for the while.

I was concentrated for a short while before my mind began drifting off. Before I could wander too far a new message on my phone brought me back to reality.

Jasper: Hey sorry I missed your call, can you meet me at the Dan's?

Dan's was the one hangout spot for all the students at my school. I haven't been there that much.

I stood up from my chair, sending a quick reply to him.

Me: Meet you in five.

I took my backpack and my purse and headed out. It took me less than five minutes to get to Dan's and when I got there I noticed him seating at a table close to the exit.

I made my way over to him, "hi." I sat down beside him, setting my bag on the table.

"Hey," he said with a small smile.

"So, where have you been?" I asked.

"I had some work to do, but I'm free now. So why did you call me?" He leaned in.

"We have an English project to work on together. Since you weren't in school I figured I'll need to tell you," I said taking out my books from my bag. "Even though I know I may end up doing all the work alone," I added.

"You think I'd actually leave you alone to do all the work?" he asked, shock evident in his voice.

"Well that is most likely going to happen seeing that you are often not around," I shrugged.

"Well I'm going to be around more often now," he said seriously. "Now what's this assignment about?" He took my notebook examining it.

He flipped through the pages of the book till he got to the last page I had written. "Write a report on Hamlet," he read out "that should be easy," he looked up at me.

"Yeah it should." I reached out to take my book from his hand but he pulled away. I glared at him, "are you done reading the book?"

He closed my book, placing it in front of him then placing his hands over it, "you didn't think I would have finished it by now?"