"Playing a game." Caroline answered, as Aurelia looked at her. "Hey, sis. I haven't seen you in a while. What were you so busy with?"

"Oh, I was busy with Jo." She lied. "Late nights I spent volunteering to help patients the you attacked. Ring a bell?" She asked, tilting her head.

"That was just many, many bets that Stefan and I placed." Caroline said. "Right, Stefan?" She turned around to look at Stefan, who was sipping blood from a cup. He hummed, as Aurelia rolled her eyes.

"And you broke schedule, didn't you?" She asked her sister. "How, oh, how did you manage to become a control freak's worst nightmare, while being a control freak?" She asked. Caroline smirked.

"Oh, one of the several things that Stefan and I did." She said. "So, what do you want?"

"I don't want anything. I just volunteered to babysit two children." She said. "So, I came here and found them." She added, before she was pinned to a wall.

"I recall telling Elena that if you got within 50 feet of me, you'd die." Caroline said.

"I recall hearing that, and then not paying heed to it." Aurelia retorted, before she broke her fingers, making her yelp in pain as she pulled off the daylight ring. "Oh, sorry, I felt like doing that same thing you did to me." She chaffed, before throwing her off of her, right into the rays of the sun.

Caroline screamed as her flesh began to burn, and quickly sped into the shade. "What?! My ring!" She yelled, before looking at Aurelia, who tossed it up and the air and caught it several times.

"Oh, yeah." She said. "I also pulled your daylight ring off. You want?" She then held it out on her palm, before she began to move her lips and inaudibly chant to a spell.

Caroline took the chance to speed to her, only to freeze when Aurelia's eyes shot open and looked over to the ring, which began to melt. "No!" She said, before the sliver turned to liquid and dripped through Aurelia's fingers.

A smirk appeared on her lips as she threw the lapis lazuli stone away. "So, Caroline, you're no longer a day walker." She said, before Caroline growled and sped to her, only for her to disappear.

"Classic Geminis." Stefan commented, standing up. "Aurelia, where are you? You're only making this harder and harder for yourself. You know we'll kill you."

"On the contrary, Stefan," Aurelia said, appearing in the direct sunlight. "I'm older than the both of you put together. So, I think I can take you." She said. "So, Caroline, you wanna get me?" She asked, turning to her sister.

"Oh, you're such a tease." Caroline said, before speeding to Matt and grabbing him. Aurelia remained calm; however, she was worried about what would happen to the human. "Now, you just have to get him from me."

"Or, I could give you your ring back." She said, making Caroline raise an eyebrow. "Oh, cloaking spells, illusion, it's all the same thing, isn't it?" She asked, before holding up her fist. She opened it, revealing the daylight ring.

"Ah, I should've known. You love me too much." She said. "Give me the ring, and I'll let him go." Aurelia slowly walked towards the shade, before kneeling over and placing the ring down, before she was pinned to the ground by Stefan.

"Ah, you've finally taken some action." She said, patting his arm. "Don't worry; I have plans for you." She added with a smile, before flipping them over as Caroline let Matt go and wore her daylight ring.

"What? To get my emotions back on?" He asked. "Well, that's not going to happen." Aurelia gasped as Caroline pulled her back, throwing her to a wall.