"Aurelia, we think we might know what the reason for your sickness is." Elijah said with a neutral expression.

"Whatever is it?" Rebekah asked. "Is it terminal?"

"It isn't even a sickness." Klaus said. "She's not unwell. She is with child." Aurelia's eyes widened.

"I am with child?" She asked in shock, as she placed her hand on her stomach. "Nik, you must be playing tricks!" Klaus shook his head. Rebekah suddenly bent over in front of the 16-year-old, before checking her eyes.

"Can you keep them wide?" She asked. Aurelia obliged, as Rebekah observed the eye. She widened her own in surprise. "They've changed, quite a bit."

"What about the heartbeat?" Aurelia asked. "Vampires can hear better, can't they?" She questioned. "Can you hear a child's heartbeat while in its mother?"

Klaus nodded once, before Rebekah stepped to the side for him to get closer to her. "May I?" He asked her. Aurelia nodded, as he gently placed his hand on her stomach. She swallowed nervously, as he closed his eyes.

A soft smile emerged onto his lips as he opened his eyes, looking at her. "Well?" She asked. He nodded once.

"I can hear three heartbeats in total." He said. "Yours, and the twins'." Aurelia looking her her stomach, before she placed her hands on it.

"Twins?" She asked. "I'm having two children?" She questioned. Klaus nodded again, as she began to smile. "I'm with child!" She said.

"But Aurelia, you're only 16. It's quite dangerous to bear children as such a young age." Elijah said. "What will your father think?" Aurelia's smile fell.

"No, no." She said. "Father cannot find out about this. He kept Maurice away from me, and we still saw each other. If he finds out, he'll kill him and then me." She said. "Please, he cannot find out."

"We shall keep you here." Rebekah said. "We shall make sure that you will be comfortable in our home." Aurelia smiled, before it turned into a grin.

"I shall be a mother."

Aurelia blinked several times, before her hand dropped to her side. She looked up to see Elena and Jo looking at her. "What?" She asked.

"You were just thinking about it, weren't you?" Elena inquired. "About when you found out that you were pregnant?" Aurelia smiled.

"Yeah, I was." She said.

"Can you tell us how you reacted?" Jo asked. Aurelia looked at her.

"Um, I was only 16 years old." She said. "And I thought I had a stomach bug, but then Klaus came in and told me that I was with child. I thought he was playing pranks, like he always did, but then he checked for a heartbeat. Turns out, I was baking two." She added. "So, yeah. I was shocked, but then I was so happy, because I dreamt of having children."

"And, uh, what about the eventual stretch marks?" Jo asked nervously.

"Oh, lotion's the solution." She said with a grin, before she quickly remembered something. "Oh, shoot. I had to go look for Caroline and Stefan!" She stated, before running out of the room without another word.

She was suddenly pulled back by Elena. "Aurelia, come on, Caroline's gonna kill you." She said. Aurelia shook her head.

"Then it'll turn her emotions on." She said. "Simple." With that, she was gone.

!

Aurelia pushed open the doors of the Scull bar, before her eyes landed on Tyler and Matt. "Um, hey guys." She said, slowly waving her hand. "What are you doing here?"