Chapter 9: North Korea's Mistake

~Narrators POV~
When they made it to Germany's place they went inside and sat down. There was silence until America spoke up"will Poland become a zombies because that's how it usually works in movie's" America said uncertain. Eveyone looked at America and then at Poland. Poland looked shocked and just stared at America. "T-That won't happen r-right" Poland asked his voice shaky. "I don't know" Canada replied. Germany and Canada tried to comfort Poland. Meanwhile Russia and America where left looking at them. "This is your fault" Russia said to America. "My fault how is this my fault. I never asked too be a zombie, I never asked to die.... If you anything its your fault if you didn't want to be a peace" America shouted back. By now this had gotten the attention of the others. "Your the one who had to storm out that day" Russia shouted. "Because you kicked me" America replied "STOP" Canada shouted which got America's and Russia's attention. "fighting won't solve anything right now we have to find who did this to America ok" Canada said. Russia sighed and America stayed silent. "I-I'm going on a walk" America said heading to the door. "I'll come with you" Canada quickly said. "N-No I want to be alone right now" America replied. "oh....ok just don't be seen"
"can't promise anything" America said with a small laugh as he left.

America didn't know where he was going he just felt like he needed to be alone. Without being seen America found himself in a graveyard starting at his own grave. It didn't take him long to reach the grave yard as it was nearby Germany's house. America sighed staring at his grave when someone spoke to up behind him.
"I'm sorry this is all my fault"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
America turned around and to he's surprise he seen North Korea.
"N-North" America said in shock.
"I-I'm never meant for this to happen to you I just wanted my brother back" America was confused. "what do you mean... Are you who killed me"
North sighed.
"no i didn't kill you, but when you South died 5 months ago I felt like the worst brother. Southampton was always there for me but I was just to blind to see that. So I tried to get him back and when I discovered a cure that might be able to get him back I tried it on you. I was shocked when I seen it actually worked so I tried it on South about an hour ago but something happened.... It was as lost control of himself and he tried to attack me" North stated.

"did he bite you, where is he now" America said frantically.
"no he didn't bite me and I don't know where he is I managed to lose him but—" North was cut off by America.
"FUCK" America shouted."What" North quickly replied. "we've gotta find him if he bits someone they'll become a zombie" America replied. "Go to Germany's House and tell him all this I'll try and find South" America shouted all ready running. North gave a nod and ran the opposite direction.

My wattpad has been dead for awhile. Sorry bout dat
I'll try and post the next chapter soon.
555 words
Baii

~Soda