𝐬𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬

AUGUST

𝐬𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬

𝐬𝐲𝐧𝐨𝐩𝐬𝐢𝐬

𝑹𝑰𝑪𝑲𝒀 𝑩𝑶𝑾𝑬𝑵 has messed up his relationship with Nini. Panicking when she says 'i love you', he suggests they take a break. And now he can't take it back, because Nini's off to theatre camp and Ricky is staying in Chicago with his mother for the summer. So he decides the best thing he can do is try and forget about Nini, or at least until he goes back to school.

𝑨𝑼𝑮𝑼𝑺𝑻 𝑷𝑶𝑹𝑻𝑬𝑹 has been living in Chicago for two months when she casually meets Ricky in the streets. He soon becomes her first friend in the city, and it doesn't take long for the two to become more than that. Sharing kisses and secretive glances, August becomes infatuated with Ricky.

𝑺𝑼𝑴𝑴𝑬𝑹 𝑺𝑳𝑰𝑷𝑺 𝑨𝑾𝑨𝒀, and Ricky has to go back to school in Salt Lake City. But their goodbye doesn't last long, because August's mother's job requires them to move a lot, and this time it happens to be in the same city Ricky lives in. 

𝑹𝑰𝑪𝑲𝒀 𝑰𝑺 𝑭𝑨𝑪𝑬𝑫 𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯 𝑨 𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑩𝑳𝑬𝑴 when he decides to try and get back with Nini, and knocks into his summer fling, August, who's devastated at the fact she was just meant to be a one time thing. And Ricky has to decide between his first love or his true love.

OR

in which ricky wasn't
august's to lose

in which ricky wasn'taugust's to lose