Chapter 17.

Harrys pov

I woke up at 9AM because i only have one lesson today, I'm gonna meet Louis at 10AM at the school, but before i do that, I'll have to take a shower and eat some breakfast. When i got to school i searched for Louis, when i finally found him he was about to enter one of his classes. "LOUIS!" i yelled. He turned around, looking confused i ran over to him. "Oh hi Harold."

"I only have one lesson today, um, and i was wondering if you'd come by after your last lesson.. No you know what, come by at 8PM,well only if you want to of course. " Louis looks at me like I'm an complete idiot, i was about to walk away when he grabbed my wrist. "Harry, I'd love to come at 8PM."

---7;30pm---

"oh god oh god oh god oh god, I'm nervous Ed, what if he doesn't like me after i tell him, you're the only one who knows , i just hope i don't cry while i tell him, oh god what if he le-.."

"Jesus Harry, calm the fuck down, I'm sure he'll still like you, just take a deep breath and calm your titis." 

"Thank you Ed, i really appreciate you being here when i need a friend. But i gotta go now, I'm gonna set the table now."

"yeah sure, bye harry and goodluck."

"Thank you,  bye."

I hung up the phone and sat the plates and everything else on the table. The food is soon done too, i hope he likes it, I'm making steak with potatoes.

Just as i put the food on the plates, the doorbell rang. Oh god oh god, Jesus christ why am i so nervous. I opned the door and saw the most beautiful boy in the world. "How can it possible to be so beautiful." He blushed when i said that. "Shit did i say that out loud. Well come in."

After an hour of eating and joking around Louis asked me. "So Harold,  is there a specific reason why the you invited me over,  you've been a bit distant lately." I cleared my throat and said...

"Well um, Louis the thing is.. and please don't interrupt while i say this, its very personal. So the thing is, it happened when i was a little kid,  i was around 8 or 9 years old, and my dad died. My dad was a bastard, he would randomly punch me, but not that hard, but whenever i broke something by accident he would hit me pretty hard or kick me around,  calling me a faggot, or when i didn't listen to mom or whenever I did something wrong he would abuse me..." i started to tear up a little. "sometimes he would even... sexually abuse me. But i still loved him you know, he was my dad after all, he would take me to baseball games and all that, he said he was sorry every time he did something horrible to me,The reason why I've been so distant lately is because it was the anniversary of his death two days ago. "

Louis was silent, taking in everything I just poured out to him. I know it was a lot, I know it is scary and my past was a mess. I think he could tell the pained look on my face when he spoke up,

"Haz, I am so sorry, really. That is just terrible and I know I could never take away those memories but I'm here and I will try to fix you. I promise I will look after you. I love you, Harry." He said, he was crying now and I grabbed him and cried.

He said he loved me. He actually said it. "Louis do you mean it?" I asked, hesitantly.

"I do, you mean everything to me. I am actually relieved,  I uh, sorta kinda thought you'd tell me you were leaving me for, erm, Eleanor." He said.

I just looked at him. Like he was insane.

"Louis. What the actual fuck. Why would you ever think I would leave you, on top of that, leave you for your ex girlfriend who has a kid?" I said. He just laughed, realizing how dumb he was.

"I know, I'm sor-" "Lou, stand up." He stood up slowly, confused as hell.

I grabbed his bum, picked him up and he wrapped his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist. I started walking towards my bedroom. I opened the door and closed it with my foot.

I put him down, took his shirt off, and he took mine off. I sat on the middle of the bed with my back against the headboard. I took my jeans off as he did the same and then sat on my lap.

"Lou, do you want to? Ride?" I asked, looking at him. He shook his head yes and took my boxers off. I grabbed lube and a condom and took his boxers off before I lathered three of my fingers with lube, and pushed one finger into him.

He screwed his eyes shut in pain, because this is only his second time. I slowly moved one finger in and out of him until I had him begging for another. I slowly slid another in next and fingered him till I had three, pushing them in and out fast.

"Haz please, more" Louis moaned, making me harder than before, I didn't think it was possible.

I pulled my fingers out, wiping them on the sheets and sliding the condom on, then putting a fair layer of lube on. He sat up and then lowered himself onto me. I moaned as he slid down and I grabbed his hips tightly.

He started moving his hips slowly and it was torture. I know he just needed to get used to it but I just wanted his to go fast.

He started picking up the pace and I was getting close. I could tell he was too. After a minute of him moving incredibly fast, I moaned "Lou shit I'm so close, cum with me." He shook his head, moaned so loud my neighbors could hear, and came all over my stomach. Just the sight pushed me over the edge, I came hard into the condom, digging my fingers into his hips so hard there will be marks.

After a minute of catching our breaths, he lifted himself up and fell next to me. I got up, went to the bathroom and cleaned myself off.

A minute later I went back and found Louis asleep, I cleaned him up and threw the tissue away. I climbed into bed, kissed his cheek and fell asleep with a smile on my face.

Authors note
Thank you for being patient with us! enjoy xx