Chapter 1

Harry was the typical kind of person in school, popular. But when he started to struggle with money he had to move to London, to continue his school work there, at UCL.

The first day in London he went out to find a job, but before he left he dressed in khakis and a sweater vest, gelled down his hair and slipped on a pair of broken glasses. He left with one last look in the mirror. He wasn't looking for anything special just something that could pay his rent.

He tried a local bookstore but they weren't hiring anyone. So he tried a restaurant but no luck there either. He finally stumbled across a coffee shop on the corner of main street and saw a "Now hiring people."

He walked in with smell of coffee filling his nose. He walked up to a young man looking no older than himself. Harry saw the name tag on the young man, his name is Liam.

Liam showed off a nice smile and said

"How can i help you?"

"I saw the 'now hiring' sign outside, and i was wondering if i may apply."

Liam smiled at Harry and said

"Of course, i will get you a application right away, wait there."

Harry smiled, feeling lucky that he finally found a nice place to work.

Liam came back quickly with the application and gave it to harry. He took it and took a seat at a opentable and filled it out.

--------------

20 minutes later Harry finished it, and went up to Liam. Liam took it happily and told him to follow him to the back so they could talk more about the position.

Harry walked into a small office with a table and two chairs. Liam indicated for Harry to sit down in one of the chairs and Liam sat down across from him.

Liam looks down at Harry's application and says

"So Marcel, what makes you interested in this job?"

Harry's stiffens when he hears that name but quickly answers the question with

"It looks like a calm environmint and i need the money to pay rent."

----------

20 minutes later Harry's walking out with his new schedule for work.

The day ended with harry unpacking and excited for work the next day. He went to bed happily.

Hope you like it and please give us feedback its our first fan fiction so be nice :)