Chapter 12.

Harrys POV.

Beeb…. Beeb… beeeb… beeeb.

I woke up to my phones alarm. Louis is still asleep so I got up to take a shower; we still have some time before we have to leave.

 I got into the water and omg the water is cold, but it wakes me up, it was a quick shower, and got out, I took a towel around my waist and went to wake up Louis, he looks so beautiful when he sleeps, I jumped over him and yelled

"LOUIS WAKE UP WE’RE LATE FOR SCHOOL” while jumping in the bed. Louis wakes up and starts panicking but before he actually does anything I say

“ Just kidding, we got plenty of time.”

Louis whisper yells at me “Harry what the hell, why’d you do that?” He didn't seem mad at all, though.

I laughed, "You looked cute?" I put my hand in front of him and he gladly took it, I pulled him up and out of bed.

"Go get in the shower, it takes  about 30 minutes to get to school from here."

He nodded and made his way to the bathroom, but I slapped his bum before he was out of my reach.

"Ow! I'm sore, Haz" He cried. Realization flooded with last night's events. I smirked, "Sorry love, don't be embarrassed though, you sounded hot." I winked.

"Harry I'm gonna' kill you!" he blushed.

"After your shower love, we got to go."

He flipped me off but obeyed and headed for the shower.

-------

We made it to our classes just in time, we wouldn't have had to rush to our first classes, if one, they weren't different classes, and two, we didn't take so long giving each other kisses goodbye.

Lunch time.

It was time for lunch, which also meant it was time to finally act like a real couple at school. To say I was excited was an understatement.

I saw Lou in the courtyard already with both our lunches in hand. I walked up to him, grabbed my lunch and gave him a kiss. We pulled apart and looked around, at least half of our class alone were looking at us.

But none of them looked disgusted or anything similar, they seemed fine, shrugged it off and looked away. Minding their own business.

Lou and I sat down and started eating. We didn't have time for breakfast so we both were starving.

"Haz, you are coming to work as Harry, right?" Louis asked hesitantly.

"Yep, course I am. Starting Marcel was my decision and I know that, but now I want to be Harry. Just me." I smiled at him.

"That's the best you could ever be, you know." Louis said, I haven't felt my heart beat so fast in years. I know what this feeling meant, too.

End of the day.

School just ended, and Lou and I were walking to work, hand in hand.

It felt good to finally walk together like this, I was truly happy.

I planned to catch Liam before he leaves and tell him first, he is my boss so he should know first. Then Niall and Zayn. Hopefully we can just all be friends, it'd be a lot easier for work if we just all got along.

Louis and I walked up to work and I caught Liam as he was leaving.

"Hey, Liam!" He turned and faced us, and made his way over.

"Oh, hey Louis and...?" He questioned.

"Harry, also used to be referred to as Marcel.." I said slowly.

"Marcel?"

I nodded.

"Oh I see the resemblance now, you were pretending to be Marcel I'm guessing?"

"Yeah I actually was, long story actually, just wanted you to know before you left that I'm done with Marcel so, it's Harry now." I replied.

"Okay, no problem, have a nice day you too," He smiled, then walked off. Man, that was easy.

Lou and I walked into the coffee shop, and went into the back. We got our shirts on that we had to wear for work and made our way back.

We spotted Niall and Zayn and they waved at Louis, as they were walking towards.

"Hey Louis, new worker?" Zayn said and looked at me.

"Erm not quite, I'm Marcel, just new look. I was pretending to be Marcel, my real name is Harry too." I rushed out.

They both stood in front of Louis and I but they were just kind of looking me up and down. Finally Niall said, "Mate! You clean up well, you look kinda' hot."

Louis stiffened next to me and grabbed my hand, I said "Eh, thanks I guess? Me and Louis are actually dating, so yeh."

Zayn and Niall both took the news pretty well. We all seemed to get along better now that I wasn't hideous and geeky. Louis was also being possessive over me ever since Niall said I was hot, I thought it was funny.

8:00 p.m.

Work ended but right before we all departed, I got the four of us together and asked Niall and Zayn if they'd like to come over to the cabin from Friday to Sunday, and have a weekend where we sit and watch movies and eat junk food all weekend.

They thought it was a good idea and so I gave them the directions to the cabin and promised they'd show up at 8 p.m. on Friday.

This was also the first Louis had heard of it too, and he thought it was a good idea to try and get us all together and hang out, I also texted Liam and he said he'd definitely be there.

And I also texted Eleanor to come with Ashton, whom said they'd definitely be there but only till Saturday afternoon because she had Dean, but she'd get a babysitter just till Saturday afternoon. It was better than not making an effort to show up at all.

So it was settled, Louis, Niall, Zayn, Liam, Eleanor, Ashton and I were going to have a movie and junk food weekend, call me a kid or childish, but I couldn't wait!

AN. Thank you for reading, and feedback would be lovely. xx