"You made the wrong decision messing around with my mother."

Lex glared at him. "I trusted you not to do anything like this even though I already know about your mental disorder." She said that made Daruuz look up to her. Surprise written across his face. His mouth gape at her.

He looked down. His hands supporting himself to the floor. Blood flowing but getting washed out by the wave crushing on the of the yacht.

Silence filled the air that made Cris quite anxious. Until the silence was break when Daruuz crack a laugh. It sent shivers down their spine as it became a maniacal laughter.

"He lost it." Cris mumbled staring at Daruuz. Laughing in madness, on his knees looking up at the sky.

Lex could only stared at him, a slight guilt glint on her eyes. She blame herself for letting herself close with Daruuz that leads to this situation. If she hasn't, then nothing bad will happen. If she learned earlier about Daruuz condition she could prevent it.

Suddenly, Daruuz laugh stops. He remained silence in a minute before looking straight at Lex who's looking directly at him.

"For some reason, I know that that will be your decision. But I'm stubborn and want you for myself. I'm selfish, yes. Obsess? Hmmm... yes." He smirk that made the Castillejo Mistress worry. His eyes burning with rage.

BANG!

"Aaagh!"

Cris clutch his chest. His eyes trailed on his chest and saw that it was soaked with a red liquid other than water. His eyes started to get blury. The shot hit a vital spot. And there, he lost consciousness.

Lex eyes widen as she saw Daruuz's right hand man still pointing the gun at Cris.

"Hahahaha. Do you think I will go alone my beloved? I need to be prepared at all cost. Please don't give me that look."

Daruuz stand up. Watching his balance as he played the gun on his right hand.

"I know you will not approve. And the things happened today is the proof. And I know you wouldn't love me like it used to." His voice became dead serious. His face shows no guilt nor second thoughts.

"If  I cannot have you...." He gasped with air. "Then no one will." He point the gun at Lex and pulled the trigger.

BANG!

Lex eyes grew widen as she was glued from her spot. She saw how the bullet traveled to her direction. Her life flash before her eyes. The times with her parents and brothers. If she knew this will happen, she would approve on living with her brothers. But it is impossible now, she will never saw them again.

She regret everything.

Lex closed her eyes prepared herself from the upcoming bullet to impaled her. But it was wash away when a warmth body cover hers. Her eyes flew open and saw her mother flash a smile on her before her face contorted in pain.

Everything was fast for her. Thunders roar above the sky, the water became rough and the wave crash the yacht. Lex and her mother stambled backwards as Lex back hit the railing.

She moaned in pain but didn't pay attention to it. Because her attention was at her mother. Who's now dangling on the side of the yacht.

She immediately offer her hands to her mother. Her eyes glistening with tears.

"Mom! P-please hold on!"

The mistress tried to grab her hands but failed to. She grunted when she felt her wounds smack at the side of the yacht.

Lex couldn't help the sob that escape her lips. She saw how much her mother hold on to her life. Her face was pale due to the lost of blood. Her eyes are also starting drop.

Lex hit her head on the railing but didn't care about it. She hoisted her upper body and let her arms dangled on the edge to pull out her mother. She managed to hold her but hadn't enough strength to pull her up.

"Mom please!" She cried. Her lips trembling in coldness.

The mistress could only smile at her daughter. She knows that its her time. She don't want to left her daughter. But if it is to maintain her safety, she will do anything for her.

"Let go." She smiled.

"No!" She cried.

"Mom no! Please!"

"Let go sweety. Its time."

Lex could only cried at her.

A huge wave crashed and it became the caused to lose her mother.

She stared blankly at her hand. She's holding her mother earlier, but now, she's gone.

She became silent and deaf for a moment.

And then something unexpected happen. A huge wave that can swallow the whole yacht. Everyone at the yacht panicks. Lex was still disoriented to even pay attention to it.

Then it happened.

Lex could only see is blue. Her lungs tightens from the lack of oxygen. She saw a flash of light, means there's hope that she could live. But what's the point? Her mother was gone.

She closed her eyes. And in that moment, half of her died.