Chapter 92

Four years ago~

Third Person

Lex fixed her cap as she went to the corridors of the school. Her visor hiding her ocean blue eyes from anyone's sight. Students avoids her as she walks. Lex could only frown at this. Everyone in Wingston Academy knows her and her abilities that's why no one even dare to touch her or even talk to her. They were afraid because she came from a wealthy and powerful clan.

She sigh as she walk pass them and went to the garden to exit the building. Lex really don't like interacting with everyone nor talking to them. If her best friend is here then her studies in America will be quite entertaining.

After reaching the garden, she flop down on the grass and lean on the tree. She just attended her practice in basketball and needed to rest. Even though they became champion in the nationals, its not going to be their reason to lay back and chill. Because some of their opponents will train their best and defeat them next year.

Lex was about to doze off when she hears something. She sat up and peek from the trunk of the tree.

She saw a group of men sitting on the grass while talking and having fun. Her eyes trailed to a man with dark blond hair and mint green eyes.

She raised her eyebrow when the man turned towards her. With a sigh, she laid back again and closed her eyes.