How You Met Zayn

Zayn : You were at the park, sitting on the bench reading yout favorite book, After. But someone kept distracting you, by doing awkward things. You chose to ignore it but it didn't work, this man with tan skin was too sexy to just ignore.

You had a good laugh and said," If you trying to get my attention, you certainly got it."

The man looked directly at you and said,"Good, hi I'm Zayn and you are?"

"Hi, I'm (y/n)"

"Cool, so are you a fan of morning runs?" He asked you, that out of the bloom.

"Uhm, not quite, I just like reading here, at the park." You said and Zayn joined you by sitting next to you on the bench.

"Oh man, why don't you like running?"

"It's not my thing, prefer reading, do run often?"

"To be honest, I don't, today was my first time."

You both laughed at what Zayn said.

"OMW, uu so hilarious!" You said in between your laughter.

"Thank you, I know I'm the best comedian ever!" Zayn said sarcastically.

You and Zayn spoke and shared a few laughs here and then, till you alarm rang stating you needed to get going.

"Uhm.. Zayn it was nice meeting you but now I really have to go."

"Cool, nice meeting you... Guess I'll see you tomorrow morning at 7h30?"

You gave him a thumbs up and jogged off, and all you thought of on your way home, were those caramel eyes...

®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®

Please vote and comment... Really sorry for the late for update

Q.O.T.D : Who is going to any of the concert next year?