"It's okay krithi,he is trying to accept reality now,once he forgets you ,i will take care of him on my way"anu said and laughed.

I too laughed..i really wished them to be together.But my life was out of control now .

"Rest now krithi,I'll bring breakfast , don't think about anything,ankith will regret his action sooner,and about anshul and Bhanu ,we will take care of them" .

Abhi came back to room.

"Krithi,do you know why our wedding cancelled "he asked.

I was shaken by his words,i was dieing to know the truth behind our marriage broke.

"Why are you bragging that now"anu asked abhi.

"I don't want to hurt you but i have to tell you this..it's realted to yesterday's night "he said.

My heart was beating faster and my plams were started to sweat.I closed my eyes .how can my wedding and their misunderstandings realted?? I was confused.

"On the day of our wedding my showed your pictures to our relatives ..one of them recognised you and said some bad about you..."he stopped.

"Please say it abhi,i need to know this"i said.

"Someone said that you are a ..spoilt girl and had some love affairs with guys...you go after rich guys...one of them committed sucide after knowing about you...

Then she showed some pictures on online .Mom was shocked and didn't believe it.but her daughter studying in the same colleage as you studied so she called her daughter..and she said what she heard from others".

he said and sat on the couch. I was quite and looking on ground.

"I tried to convince my mother but she refused and cancelled the wedding.I tried to stop her while she is going out from our home...i ran after her car..but i met with an accident.when i open my eyes in hospital you are married to someone else" Abhi said

Anu came near to me and hugged me.I was not even moved a inch and i kept my face still ,i didn't have any energy to cry .I closed my eyes .

I understand why things had to happen this way. I understand his reason for causing me pain. But mere understanding does not chase away the hurt. I hold back my tears..but they are always unfaithful to me .

"Are you alright krithi" Abhi asked me.

"Don't cry krithi,let him realise your worth..he regret for sure,trust me" he said he eyes were misty

"Yes,krithi..we will found out the truth behind the photos.then every misunderstandings will be clear..trust us we will do it for you"  anu said.

I looked at both of them .I may be unlucky to get my love but for God gave me amazing friends..the way they are trying to console me and trying took away my sorrows made me realise myself ..i shouldn't worry about someone who doesn't cares me.

I hugged abhi and anu and cried.
"Thank you for being with me" i said .

We all had lunch together ..i tried to smile and forgot all sorrows..We played together.I laid on bed and closed my eyes ..i don't want to think about anything which disturbs me even more.I Don't want to see Ankith anymore.i closed my eyes.

Anikit smile face seen in my dreams

Anikit smile face seen in my dreams..he is smiling  and  looking cute ...i love you i said in my dreams..no he said, suddenly i woke up  and. Realised it was dream i don't want to see him even in dreams.

Now i need to meet the one who made those photographs and made my life hell.I don't have anything to prove me innocent.?

Who are you??

What i did to you?

Why are you doing this to me?