will he be mine?

*****
"Ankith why are going to Us now,please don't leave"  i said while crying

"Don't put your act here,please go away"he said

"What did i do wrong that made you mad..please tell me,i can correct my mistake"i said while holding his hands

"That's great,but you can't even correct it.and you should be so happy that i'm no more here to stop you from your freedom"he said and removed my hands from him.

"I don't know what i did ,and you are not even telling me that,just please stay here i won't be go infront of you again"i said  kneeled down.

"It want to see your face ever in my life,i was already regretting about my life i considered you as my bestie but i never knew your true colours till now"..he said and grabbed his bag and went out of his room  i followed him .

Everyone gathered in hall to bid bye to ankith i wiped my tears and went  down stairs..Ankith hugged his mom and dad . everyone said bye to him.I asked uncle that i will come to drop ankith,he said okay with smile .I sat in car with aunty and prem aunty is crying and prem too .

On our way to airport i kept seeing him from side view ..he never once looked at me .When we reached airport .ankith went to cofee shop to have some cofee i went after him.he stopped in middle and turned to me..

"Ankith...please listen"i said with moist filled eyes.

"Why are you pestering me like that, don't you have any self respect..please leave me..just leave..i want to go with happy memories" he said

I could see everyone is watching us and some  are looking at me like I'm a charecter less girl,i can't even bare these insults anymore..i ran away from airport.why is he doing this to me??i cried and suddenly a car came and hit me..

*******

Suddenly i woke up and realised that i was in my room ..it was dream.I felt realxed.. it's not a dream actually it happend four years ago..but thankfully i got no wounds from that accident but from that day  my heart is broken and still not healed .

Ankith was sleeping next to me.I looked at him and went to sleep again.In the morning priya aunty came to our room and told us to get ready that we are going to near by temple. We actually not done post marital rituals not even went to temple once. We got ready i wore a white saree which priya aunty gave me and Ankith  he looked damn cool in his shirt .

 We got ready i wore a white saree which priya aunty gave me and Ankith  he looked damn cool in his shirt

We reached temple and offered prayers.Priya aunty told  us to go to temple pool and lit diya .Ankith looked at me..I nodded and we both went to pool.

Ankith took diya and hold it i lighten the matchbox but Ankith took diya before i lit it..I glared at him .he put it on ground😂😂 .we together  lit diya and let it flow on water ..i saw ankith he is looking at me continuously..i don't know what gotten into him..may be he had enlightenment  yesterday.

Priya aunty and uncle came to us ,we sat for sometime.priya aunty asked ankith that she wanted to talk to us.

"Ankith,do you want to ask anything to krithi "she asked.

I was shocked and looked at aunty with frightening looks..i can see Ankith looked surprised by his mom words.

We are quite for some time,i looked at ground ,i can see

"No" he said ..i looked at him suddenly.

"But I'm sorry for hitting him" he said i smiled a little cause he is really admitting his mistake ,priya aunty  looked shocked cause she never ever saw ankith apologize to some one.

"I'm sorry aunty for letting your reputation down ,i don't know abhi was there and he will do something like that ..."i was stopped by priya aunty .

"Don't worry krithi,we knew everything please don't think about it..all was that guy's fault he should not have done that infront of everyone "she said.

" I'm sorry on his behalf aunty,please forgive him,please " i said to her she smiled at me and carrassed my hair.

"I want you both to have a happy married life dear.i know you are besties back then and try your best to be good wife and husband too,will you promise that" she said to both of us.

We both looked at each other...

"We together... NEVER..i just  said sorry because i hit him..but never said anything like i love her or i accept her...and you now i dont like her." he said

"Oyy..Hello Mister  I'm not even said that i like you .. don't imagine things.only if i say yes ,so many men will here to beg me right at this momment." i said  to him  though it was a lie i said it confidently.

"Ohh..madam you are not  Emma Watson or Jennifer Lawrence ,to come and beg you...get it into your dumb head."he said.

I was shocked to hear that .dumb head....this arrogant brat,, ,how dare he look can  talk like that,How dare he is.. it's my turn to revenge.krithi come on attack .

"And don't assume your self as Tom cruise or Brad pit .,i would rather give a chance to anyone but not you".i said.

"Even earthquake hits harder and only, you and me left on this earth i will still not look your face.."he said

"Ohhh,the same goes for me too" i said and turned my back..

"Will you please stop it,we are in temple " aunty yelled at us..she looked lost .

"Will you promise or not,just answer me "she asked again, there comes a pin drop silence.

"Ok,Take some time guys,and you give me the  answer after 10 days at same place " she said while at at us.

Ankith smiled evilly ..that won't happen in your dreams mom .I will make sure these 10days become the darkest days in her life .i 'm sorry .

I will make you mine ankith,I'm sure about it...i said to my self.after these  10days you will be head over heels with  me.

"Okay " we said in unison .aunty smiled at us.

I smirked at Ankith as He everted his eyes from me.