pizza 🍕 parantha

Ankith's pov:

**
I was surprised after hearing her,as i know she never talked rudly with anyone,may be I'm the the first one .How can she talk to me like that iam her bestfriend backthen and now I'm her husband..what i thought about krithi might be true for godsake.I never knew this side of her.I knew her true colours behind her innocent looks.

Now I'm not backing off.i'm gonna make a move on her and continue to torture her untill she begs me to leave her.

  From window he can see krithika
She sat on bench in  the garden and staring at the pool.

He smirks at her.

Krithika was in garden and playing games on mobile..she got bored and called varsha.After few seconds varsha picked the call.

Varsha : Hii  newlyweds,how are you? aren't you so busy with your ankith.

Krithi: shut up varsha... it's annoying..i said with sigh.

Varsha: are you tired ?? You sound so weak .are you sick or something?

**How can she guessed it right something is going wrong for me.. yeahh...friends know us better than anyone "
**

Krithi: no varsha, it's not like that.
I was cut off by varsha without completing my sentence .

Varsha: is anything wrong with you?Just tell me ,i know something bothers you..just tell me i will take care everything

I really need someone's console at this time ,i was unable to share my feelings with anyone ..i tried to tell mom and dad but how can i ruin their happiness just after two days of marriage.So want to cry my heart out.I said everything happend with Ankith ..varsha consoled me and gave a confidence .

Varsha: Don't ever cry infront of him,it will be an advantage for him to tease and bother you more..be strong girl  . don't care about him.You try doing something so you can forget him.

Krithi: varsha ,I wanted to rejoin in my job..my resignation is not yet submitted , Atleast i can forget this mess by engaging myself with work .

Varsha: right choice baby,all the best  . it's good for you.

Krithika:Thanks dear,i hope i would join from next week,I'm so tired and you know my foot injured i can't ever wear footwear , it's hurting.

Varsha: ok take care dear.rest well.i'll call you later krithi ..i:ve some work..later on we can meet up.

Krithi: ok just text me location.

Varsha: Vishal will set the date and inform you.

Krithi: ok bye.

I feel at ease after talking with varsha..i want to take rest and I'm hungry too i haven't eaten anything  from mornings..now it's almost 6 pm my stomach started growling.I went to kitchen and made Paranthas i made only 4 and orange juice, so i make sure he made or buy his own food.

I set my table and started eating ,i was so hungry so i couldn't stop  help  myself attacking on food.i took mouthful bite and started enjoying it.then i heard footsteps  ..

**
this devil won't even let me eat propely.
**

Ankith came near dining hall checked the bowls on table and found them empty.I ignored him. He stood there for sometime.. probably might waiting for my attention.He went upstairs.I sighed and started eating my food with more joyful manner .

After few minutes

Our doorbell rang..

Who comes home at this time??..i just got up ,ankith suddenly appeared from nowhere and went outside home and came with a pizza box..I stood there and looking & drooling over pizza box .

(Aww..my weakness is pizza.,i love it with all my heart.).he gave me a wink and i looked away immediately.

He came and sat opposite to me.I could smell the pizza..woww it's so tempting.i just can't eat Paranthas anymore.i looked  at pizza and took parantha and put in my mouth without looking at parantha ..afterall i can feel i was eating pizza.I didn't know ankith noticed me ,he even made some sounds with Spoon but i was lost in pizza dreamland.I didn't heard anything.  Finally he stood up and took pizza box.(my pizza ......my darling).

I looked at him..

He glared at me and said "Don't drool over my food ..GO AND BUY YOURSELF".

He said and went upstairs with pizza..

This idiot how can he tempt me with weakness. I should have ordered for myself.but i don't know this palce and near Domino's or pizza hut.His house was  too far from city.

I sighed and ate my leftover Paranthas and juice and went to our room .When i opened door.he was sitting on couch and eating pizza slice .he stopped eating ansld looked at me and ate it at once. .

I went to bed and covered  duvet on me. I fell asleep immediately and fragrance of pizza took me into dream land.