Character's bio- Illustrations included

Start from the beginning

- Bad aim: Accuracy is significantly decreased due to his poor aim.

- Troop Anxiety: Seeing Tej committing reckless action will cause his anti-personnel attack to decrease.

- Second-in-command: Being near Alistair will increase all stats

—————————————————————————————

Full Name: Tej "Dusty" Thapa

Rank: Lance Corporal

Ethnicity: Nepali-English

Gender: Male

Age: 23

Appearance: Asian, tannish skin, short black hair, green eyes, 5'7 ft, 150lbs, skinny torso, slightly pointy ears

History:

"Some people think my nickname is just for fun. It really not, I could get really Dusty..."

According to our files, Tej was born to a working-class family that lived in a rather Primitive tribal village in the kingdom of Nepal. It said that when he was four years old, he moved from Nepal to England and moved in with the Archer family in Bristol. He was a surgeon in Bristol royal hospital but soon left and joined the Royal marines.

At first, he was quite afraid of being rejected or not being good enough to make the cut. But much to his surprise, he passed every test they gave him. And it wasn't long until he went through all of his training and became an official member of the Royal marine, all the while becoming quite fascinated by the culture and technology that the World had. 

He has somewhat of a sadistic personality, believing fear is the Ultimate weapon and often utilise fear tactics to scare the living hell out of his enemies and even some members of the team. His advanced combat skills and training allow him to take on vertically any challenge that is given to him, additionally mixed that with his medical knowledge of the Human body and psychology, he is a force to be reckoned with. Tej has a high love of adventure and camaraderie which makes him a good teammate to work with.

Current status: MIA

Personal Potential:

- Camaraderie: Having allies of the same squad nearby will put them at ease. Raising their natural evasion.

- Art of Fear: Killing an enemy in close proximity of any other enemy or ally will decrease their anti-personnel and evasion stat while increasing their own Anti-personnel and defence.

- Ex- surgeon: Taking damage from any enemy would be easily patched up the next turn. Even if he's downed by an enemy he will inject himself with an adrenaline injection to keep on going, it also gives him extra defence/ Downed allies could be brought back to life by the use of a portable Defibrillator or his Adrenaline injection in his backpack.

- Dynamic duos: Being near Scarlet will increase all stats.
——————————————————————————————

Full name: Scarlet "Mac" Macmillan

Rank: Lance Corporal

Ethnicity: Scottish

Gender: Female

Age: 23

Appearance: Caucasian, Red hair,  blue and brown eyes/(heterochromatic eyes), 5'6ft, 132lbs

History: Born in Glasgow, Scotland, Scarlet never talks a lot about her childhood memories. Scarlet never talked that much unless she absolutely has to, she is rather aggressive towards everyone, enemy or friendly but she has shown a soft side of herself sometimes. Why she joined the military... we don't even know, Thapa has a theory that she joined because of something that happened in the past between them. She had proven many times that her marksmanship is vastly superior towards everybody else, hence why she became the squad's long-range specialist. Scarlet and Tej had a long history together both sharing similar ideas and close-quarters combat skills. Most of the time they act like an old married couple, but the others think they are just 'warming up to each other. Scarlet had adopted Tej's combat strategy of using fear tactics so that she could stay on level with Tej as well as the 'funny' use of fear.