Chapter 2 - Bump in the road

A/ : Ah. People are reading this? WoaH. Anyways. Thanks for continuing this my dudes! Enjoy!
- Michael
|-/

Time: 5:05 am
-Hawks' POV-

"Sorry WhAt?" I squawk at All Might "C-Care to repeat that?"
"Look Hawks. We believe that you can pretend to want to join their team" All Might reassures. "And uh... there's a chance someone you know might be apart of the group... an old friend of yours" I look at him as if he's crazy once again. D-Don't tell me it's him....
"You will report back everyday to me. No matter what. The only excuse can be either you've been captured, or your laptop and phone are broken and your in the hospital, unable to get in any contact with us" a big, scary voice joins the chat. Endeavor....
"Y-Yes sir... I will do my best..."
"Good. You start tonight. We've already discussed with the league pretending we are you and set up a meeting place for you."
Wow. Can't even make sure I'm alright with this...?

//time skip brought to you by Dabi running from Toga, while she's trying to do his hair//

Time: 7:20 am

-Dabi's POV-
"Your joking. You Have to be shitting me Shigaraki"
"Look kid. He seemed convincing for the most part. And we will have you shadow every movement he makes"
Blue haired, facepalming bitch. Why do I have to watch him. Why Not Toga!?
I swear. Shigaraki just hates me and wants me to suffer. I said I was sorry for burning his stuffed animals! It was dark and it scared me! God...
"And when is he coming again...?" Looking at Shigaraki, I growled annoyed.
"Tonight, 11:30pm on the dot. Now. Go have some fun while I plan some attacks" Shigaraki waves a hand as if he is shoo-ing me away. I sigh mentally and walk out of the bar. I guess I can go on a little walk. Putting my hood up, I start to walk around town, keeping my head low.
I bump into people here and there but they are too busy getting to work.
I glance up for a second before smacking right into the back of Bright, Scarlett wings. I fall to the ground because gravity is a thing. The winged person holds out his hand giving a quick "Sorry! I didn't mean to land right in front of you" I glance up at the hero. Fuck. It's hawks. I smack his hand away and get up my self.
"Fuck off hero. I don't need your shitty excuse's. I'm fine" I spat with venom, laced throughout my sentence's.
"Woah there. Someone got up on the wrong side of the bed! I'm Hawks!" He holds out his hand. He wants me to shake his hand I'm assuming...
"Yeah. I know Bird-Brain." Hesitantly I grab his hand and shake it a bit. Both of us letting go right away.
"Now if you'll kindly fuck off. I have shit to do" I shove my hands in my pockets and walk off just as a voice calls after me.
"W-wait! I didn't catch your name!"
I stop walking and look at him.
"I didn't throw it" Quickly, I keep walking. Trying to get lost in the crowed that had started to form, due to Hawks shouting and getting everyone attention.
Stupid cardinal

---
A/N: screeeee. Sorry for this short chapter. I just wanted to get something posted for you guys. I'll try my best to post once a day! Christmas special in 2 days! Woo!
Cya in the next chapter Guys, Gals, and Non Binary Pals!

- Michael ❤️

(UN-EDITED)
word count: 610 words.