Hooked At Noon

CHAPTER 11

CHAPTER 11

"Coochy, coochy, coo," Harry says as he rubs Ben's chin with his hook. "How's it feel to be the king now, eh?"

"Oh, Give it a rest, Harry," Bree says as she rolls her eyes.

"Still trying to give orders Princess?" Harry sneers at  her.

"Give it a rest. We don't want damaged goods," Uma says as she walks over.

"You said that I could hook him," Harry argues as he hangs on the ropes.

"I said at noon," Uma tells him.

"20 more minutes," Harry says as he holds a pocket watch in Ben's face.

"That says 11:30," Ben tells Harry.

"You better hope your girlfriend shows up," Uma tells Ben.

"Well, she's not my girlfriend anymore," Ben says as he looks down and thinks about Mal causing Uma to let out a chuckle.

"Take the princess and leave us alone, Harry," Uma orders.

"19 minutes to go now," Harry says as he gets in Ben's face.

"Go," Uma orders before Harry unties Bree from the mast heading to the front of the ship.

"I get that you don't deserve this," Bree tells Harry causing him to laugh.

"'This?' This island is a prison, thanks to your father. And don't pretend to look out for me. Because no one's looking out for me. It's just me," Harry explains before twirling his hook.

"So this isn't Ursula's plan? Isn't that her necklace Uma is wearing? Or is it Captain Hooks' plan? I mean isn't that his hook?" Bree questions him.

"My dad doesn't care about me, either," Harry answers her.

"Ouch," Bree says with a smirk.

"I don't need your pity," Harry tells her.

"No, you certainly don't. You're very resourceful. I don't see you tied up," Bree retorts.

"You know you're different from the other royals," Harry says as he stands in front of Bree. "So let's trash talk Jay."

"I'd rather talk about you," Bree tells him with a smirk. Bree is honestly curious about who Harry is.

"Mm. Funny and a lady. I really hope I don't have to feed you to the fishes," Harry says as he turns away from Bree.

"Well, you don't. Set us free, and we'll go back together," Bree tries.

"Oh, so now I get an invite?" Harry asks as he turns back to face her. "Gee, I wonder why. When you brought Mal, Evie, Carlos, and Jay to Auradon, that's as mad as I've ever been in my life. And trust me, I've been plenty mad."

"I didn't pick, who was brought over. I also never thought of it like that before. That Ben could've hurt the people he didn't pick. His plan was to start with four kids and bring more people over. I'm so sorry," Bree explains as she looks at Harry sadly. "You all deserve a chance to live in Auradon. I'll try to see if I can't get through to Ben. Harry, whatever you do, don't stop fighting for your chance at a better future because you deserve so much more than this Island."

"You certainly are not like the others, Princess," Harry says as he leans close to Bree, staring in her eyes. Bree could feel her breath catch as he got closer.

"Harry! Let's see what this puppy can do," Uma calls as she holds up her mom's necklace.