Chapter 3

"Sit" Dad pointed at the seat as he sat opposite me.I glanced at my seat and sat quietly. Dad watched me for a while and looked directly in my eyes and said "I want you to meet Mr.Ryder Davidson. Well he has number of restaurants in this country and its chains in many other countries .Most of his restaurants are in NYC. He is a clean man darling. I know he will be a wonderful partner for your life. Tomorrow seven in the evening at the Classic Hotel owned by the Davidsons I want you to meet him Sara Williams and you are not going to oppose". As soon as he said this Dad left the room making me sit there dumbfounded.  Right there I could see my dreams crushing down.I could feel my vision blurring and I ran straight to my room and let it all go.I woke up next morning feeling sick.I stared at my reflection in the mirror and gasped at how horrible I looked.I rushed inside my bathroom for my shower and then I slipped into dark skinny jeans along with a sweatshirt. All I could think about was last night  how I tried convincing dad and ended up crying on bed.I knew I had no option but to obey my father and so I decided to go with the flow. Checking the time I rushed downstairs to see mom walking towards me."Good Morning Mom". "Good morning honey.I wanted you to come along with me shopping so that we could buy you a dress for tonight. "Do I have an option?" I asked slightly irritated ."Look honey I know you are not ready for this but think about this for once.Your Dad is worried about your future. You need to be in safe hands."Sighing I nodded. Later this afternoon mom and I went to the shopping mall and after 2 hours of searching and trying we finally settled on a beautiful royal blue dress which fitted my curves perfectly and ended just above my knee. The bright blue colour emphasised my eyes.On my way back home all I could think about was how this evening might change my life.

I hope everyone likes this chapter.I'll be posting the next one soon.None of the chapters are edited so forgive me for all the mistakes.

Much love♡

Anjana♥