Chapter 1

*wake up in the morning* my alarm started ringing to kesha's Tik Tok.I yawned and looked at my clock hanging on my beautiful wall , it was 8 am.I stretched my hands and got up from my king sized bed.Going to the bathroom I saw my long brown perfect wavy hair which reached my waist  which was tied in a messy bun now look like a nest.My big hazel eyes look sleepy.I decided to have a bath after which I wore dark black skinny jeans and tank top.After breakfast I decided to call Emma my best friend.She is an amazing person always happy like me, so cheerful with blonde hair and pretty green eyes.She is 20 like me.She is a 5"9 and I'm 5"10 .We are only different in some  cases one of which is I have aims in life but she doesn't.Yes, both our parents are very rich but I want to make something out of my life and she just uses her dad's money and enjoys life to the fullest. Sometimes I feel like doing the same but I really want to make my father proud. When ever I get bored I call her because she is the only one I have now after Jake and Austin moved to NewYork.Austin and Jake are my cousins actually but more like best friends.Since childhood I was their little princess.

I hope you all like my first chapter.I made this in a hurry.Sorry.But do.comment I would really appreciate:)

Thanks much.