Chapter 16

He kocked on the door. "Please come in." a voice said. Deku entered the room. "You wanted to talk to me?" he asked. "Right. I wanted to ask you what your goal is? What do you want to do as villain? Do you just want revenge or do you want something else?" All for One asked.

Deku layed his chin between his fingers. "Well... I don't really want revenge. Everyone who wants revenge don't realize their surroundings or feelings and they just think about revenge which make them insane."

All for One nodded and understood what the boy was saying but he couldn't belive that his boy could already understand and think about something.

"What I want... What I want... I think I that every hero (except for All Might) only saves people for fame or money. I want to end them! These 'heros' are fake. I want to show this world what it means to be a real hero!"

"You think like the herokiller Stain. He doesn't belive in those fakes either." Deku smiled. "I have to meet him! where can I find him?" He asked excited. "I'm sorry but I don't know. The last time he was seen in Hosu. Maybe he's still there.."

All for One replied as he realized his son was mumbeling again. "Son, your mumbeling again." he said. Deku looked up. "Oh sorry it's a habbit... Do we know where his last target and he fought? And is this guy still alive? If so the 'memory-quirk' could be from good use. Because if I don't find Stain at least I know then at a bit about his fighting style."

All for One nodded. "His next target will probably be Ingenium. His whereabout is also Hosu. You know about him more than I do so.. You can also be there if you want. Kurogiri'll send you then."

Deku nodded thankfully. "Thank you, Sensei. But the things I heard about the herokiller is that he isn't a distance-fighter. And his targets got often killed by surprise and the time between his attacks is about two months. So about the time of the sports-festival. That could break the little brother of Ingenium." he muttered.

"Well till then make sure to figure out some quirks which are effective against the hero-class-students A and B. But I think Shigaraki told you already." All for One said Deku nodded.

"Well thanks for the information. But I still need to train trough my copy-quirk Shigaraki's quirk with him." Deku informed him. "Alright." Deku turned to the door and left the room. As he arrived back at the bar.

"What happened?" Deku asked as he saw Toga crying on a table. Dabi turned to him. "Her hair got a bit fussy and she thought you'll die because boss called you." he explained.

Deku nodded and tapped on her shoulder she looked up. "Please stop crying." he said. "My hair is ruined because of Dabi.-" she pointed a finger to the black-haired-villain who throw his arms in the air. "-And... I thought you'd die...-"she blushed a bit "-But it didn't happened so can you please hold Dabi for a moment so I can get some of his blood?" she asked turned excited to Dabi who looked at them prepared himself for an attack from them.

"I'm sorry Toga. But I need to train with Shigaraki on his quirk. And you know he hates to wait so I better go." he said and Dabi relaxed a bit. "Oohhh but later you will hold him okay." she braised. He sighed and nodded. "Fine but I need to go now. Later." he said and left the room.

Shigaraki already waited impatiently for him. "Took you long enough." he said grumpy. "Sorry, sorry, I got distracted. We can train now." Deku said. Shigaraki nodded and Deku copied his quirk.