Chapter 2

The Intitiation

I hesitantly opened the note book expecting to find a plan on well. I don’t know what I was expecting. But before I could open the book Dusk and the rest of them sprinted into the room and shouted not to look in there all at the same time, but it was too late. I grabbed Dusks wrists and everyone made a long line behind them. I screamed, and it seemed to be echoed down the line. What was that?

There was a square board sitting on the floor and suddenly we were all sitting down around it. The board had the alphabet and 0-9 on it, and the last and creepiest part was there was a scratched out GOODBYE NOW on the base. It was an Ouija board, we all knew it. I shrieked again and looked at the board. It started lighting up in blue.

P…l…e…a…s…e…………d…o…n…t…………c…r…y…………i…………w…o…n…t…………h…u…r…t…………y…o…u…

And then the colour changed red and it read

B…u…t…………i…………w…i…l…l…

I shrieked and sat up my life flashing in front of my eyes.

The blue light flashed again

i…………a…m…………c…a…l…l…e…d…………m…a…x…………i…………w…i…l…l…………k…e…e…p…………y…o…u…………s…a…f…e…………i…………p…r…o…m…i…s…e………y…o…u…

‘M………m……max. Why would you want to help me?’

H…e…………w…i…l…l…………k…i…l…l…………y…o…u…………

‘Who. Who will kill me?

T…h…e…………o…t…h…e…r…………s…p…i…r…i…t……………h…i…s…………n…a…m…e………i…s……………k…y…a…n…i…………

‘Thankyou max. For protecting me. I will trust you if you prove to me I can…’

o…k…………w…e…a…r…………t…h…i…s……………l…o…c…k…e…t…………i…………c…a…n…………t…h…e…n……………s…e…n…c…e…………w…h…e…r…e…………y…o…u…………a…n…d………k…y…a…n…i…………a…r…e………

‘Okay max. I trust you’

The light shone on goodbye in red and then blue. They were gone.