🌠~Questions~🌠

"Oh Pearl, please! I promised Lars I'd go to his house for gaming night! Steven can watch himself!" [M/n] begs, Pearl sighing

"Oh Pearl, please! I promised Lars I'd go to his house for gaming night! Steven can watch himself!" [M/n] begs, Pearl sighing. "[M/n] you agreed to watch Steven, you need to tell Lars that you need to reschedule," Pearl said back, ignoring the begs from [M/n]. "Come on Pearl, let [M/n] go to his friends, Steven is a man who can watch himself!" Amethyst said, Steven nodding. "Yeah! I'm a man!" Steven said, deepening his voice when he said the last bit, earning a laugh from Amethyst. "[M/n], what are your responsibilities?" Pearl questions, [M/n] scowling and glaring at the ground. "Well?" Pearl said, turning to [M/n]. "My responsibilities are to keep the house clean." [M/n] said annoyed, Pearl humming. "And?" "And to watch Steven." "Good! You know your job and you have to watch Steven, playing video games with some human isn't one of your jobs." Pearl says and [M/n]'s hands tightened into fists as Pearl walked to the warp pad. "Garnet please say something." [M/n] said quietly to the tall gem, Garnet frowning a bit and fixing their glasses so light shined off them. "[M/n]." Garnet said, [M/n] looking up at Garnet with hopeful eyes. "You have to stay, you won't understand until later, but it's for the greater good." Garnet said, [M/n] scowling a bit and taking a step back. "what do you mean?" [M/n] muttered as Garney followed Pearl to the warp pad, Amethyst frowning and patting [M/n] on the back a bit. "Sorry dude." was all Amethyst said and walked after Garnet and Pearl, the three crystal gems standing on the warp pad. "Remember Steven eats lunch at twelve and dinner at five!" Pearl said just before the warp pad activated, the warp pad shooting up a ray of light and once the light disappeared, the gems had warped away leaving [M/n] and Steven alone.

"Why don't you invite lars over so you could have a gaming night?" Steven suggests to [M/n] with a smile, [M/n] just shaking their head and glaring at the ground. "No, I got grounded the last time that happened, remember?" [M/n] said, Steven frowning before smiling when getting an idea. "How about we have our own gaming night! We have all the games you and Lars would play!" Steven offered and [M/n] smiled a bit at the effort, [M/n] and Lars always played gorry and horror games that Steven would never be able to play so they obviously didn't have the games here. "That's a nice thought but... maybe later ok?" [M/n] said and smiled meekly at Steven, Steven frowning a bit. "Well, what do you want to do?" Steven asked and [M/n] just glanced around, he suddenly hated being anywhere in the house, the only place he would rather be would be- his mother's room. "I'm just going to my mom's room to calm down, alright?" [M/n] said and Steven nodded. "yeah! That's fine! then later we can play video games!" Steven said and [M/n] smiled and nodded, turning away and walking to the temple door, his gem letting off a soft grey glow, the pink pearl mark on the door glowing. 

The pink gem on the door glowed, the temple door glowing too. the door seemed to melt for a moment, the door turning to curtains, the curtains pulling back showing a dark empty room. [M/n], not fazed by the darkness walking in, the curtain door closing behind him, turning back into the solid door. [M/n] kept walking, his head hung low as his feet made quiet taps on the marble white ground, his gem letting off a glow so it would light the way for him. "Why did you have me, mom? Why did you have to die?" [M/n] spoke out, getting to the main room, it was like a ballroom with pillars and murals, there were pink(almost white) hanging curtains that covered some murals, the walls in between the murals were like blurry mirrors, the ceiling had bubbles floating around, and above it was the ceiling that looked like it was a window to space, showing stars everywhere, even planets! but what stood out the most was the giant throne that was in the centre of the room, it was white and had a symbol that had a white, pink, yellow and blue diamond all together to make a giant diamond.