"Elena, it's- it's not a good idea."

"Damn right." Damon said. "This woman killed so many people that an entire coven of witches- that were ruthless, as Aurelia has said- had to build her a permanent timeout! You don't fix a Ripper problem by unleashing another Ripper!"

"Think about it, Damon, Aurelia." Elena said. "If this works, we'll get Stefan back, which means one more vampire to keep Caroline down for Aurelia to get through to her." Damon sighed as Aurelia kept quiet.

"Alright, Aurelia, my dearest all-powerful—"

"Damon!"

!

Aurelia adjusted her coat, looking at herself in the mirror as she huffed. "What even is wrong with me?" She asked, before beginning to unbutton it, when her room door burst open, revealing Kai and Damon, both of whom were wearing wamr attire, like Aurelia.

"Oh, Aurelia!" Kai said. "How fascinating is it that I'm joining you?!" Aurelia looked between him and Damon in disbelief.

"He's coming?" She asked. "Okay, now I'm definitely not going."

"No, wait!" Damon said. "Look, please, we need your help. You know prison world; he knows the perfect spell—"

"And I don't?" She asked.

"Uh, not exactly." Kai said. "You're using a spell to transport one person. I'm doing it for five people, including myself."

"Since when am I going to be visible over there?" She asked.

"Since you promised you'd get Stefan's humanity back?" Damon stated, even though that came out as a question. She rolled her eyes.

"Low blow, man." She said. "Low blow." Damon smiled triumphantly.

"Now, come on, Bonnie and Elena are waiting downstairs." Kai said. "I have to make it up to Bonnie for attacking her a couple—"

"More than a couple." Damon said.

"More than a couple times, and being late is not a great way to start it off." Aurelia sighed, buttoning up her jacket.

"Fine." She said, as Kai grinned. "You're creepy, you know that, right?"

"Oh, I'm just excited that you're coming, because you know, you're like the only person who saved my life." He said. She sighed, before shooting daggers at Damon, who raised his arms in surrender.

"Now, where's that Ascendant?"

!

Bonnie hissed a little as she cut her hand with a large hunting knife, her necessary Bennett blood dripping onto the Ascendant. Aurelia took the small magical object, placing it in her hand as the blood slowly dripped onto her hand. "Kai?" She asked.

The leader of the Gemini Coven nodded, holding her hand as he began to siphon, letting her hiss in pain as Bonnie held her forearm and Damon's hand, the latter of whom took Elena's hand.

The brunette took Kai's free hand, before the two Parkers began to chant.

Once they had opened their eyes, they were all surrounded by snowy woods, cool winds blowing every then and now. Aurelia looked around, licking her lips in nervousness.

She didn't want to meet Lillian.

"Well, isn't this a picturesque slice of hell?" Damon asked.

"You guys go ahead." Bonnie said to him, Elena and Aurelia. "Kai and I will start the locator spell on the Ascendant."