"You know what?" He asked. "You're so sensitive, right?" He began to back away from her. "I think I know what hurts a traditional, age-old vampire more than death. Heartbreak."

"Keep talking."

"I only needed a few weapons anyway." He said, before lightly patting her cheek. "Now I'd like the both of you to stay out of my way today."

With that, he was gone. Aurelia looked at Damon, who simply smirked. She then rolled her eyes. "Do not start with the sexual jokes."

"Wasn't going to." He said, before he frowned. "This was a really bad time to flip the switch, wasn't it?"

"Couldn't have been a worse time." She said, before he knocked a vase off its table in frustration.

!

"What are you two doing?" Elena asked, walking into the room. Aurelia shrugged, as she watched Damon knock over another vase with a poker.

"He's behaving like a child." Aurelia said. "And I'm looking for a way to get both Caroline and Stefan's humanity back. Also, I'm thinking about the fact that Stefan the humanity-less vampire is one blood vessel away from Stefan the Ripper of Monterey."

"Well, to add to the growing pile of bad news, we didn't just lose Stefan." She said. "We also lost Caroline, who just told me that if she sees Aurelia withing 50 feet of her, she'll kill her." Aurelia pressed her lips together.

"Lovely." She said. "I don't know if I'm his emotional trigger, and to add to that, the other person I'm an emotional trigger of has banned me from getting withing 50 feet of her." Damon then offered the blonde the poker. "No. thank you. I have other ways to get my anger out."

"Well, take it, one of you. Because I'm seconds away from using it on this." He pointed to a video camera, as Aurelia hummed and took the poker away, before throwing it behind her.

Damon then set the video-camera on a table, so that the screen was visible to both girls. Aurelia frowned as she looked at the still-frame of a woman in clothing from the early 1900's. "Oh my God." She said, her eyes widening.

"Who is that?" Elena asked.

"This is Lillian Salvatore." Damon replied. "My mother."

"She's alive?" Aurelia asked nervously, taking the camera to get a proper look at the woman.

"Yep. Turns out she didn't die from consumption. She was turned in 1858 by someone and then locked up in a prison world of 1903 for over a century." Elena suddenly smiled.

"Your mother is alive."

"Oh, yeah." Damon said. "Apparently she's not just any vampire. She's a—"

"Damon, you mother's alive!" Elena repeated excitedly.

"Elena, she's a—"

"Ripper." Aurelia completed. "That's why she was imprisoned, wasn't she?"

"Yep." Damon said. "Makes sense why Stefan's one. He was always a mama's boy." Elena nodded, before her eyes lit up.

"How much of a mama's boy was he?" She asked.

"Oh, he probably would've hung himself with mother's apron strings if it meant her approval." He said. "Both of us would. We loved her."

Elena began to smile, before Aurelia caught on to what she was thinking. "Wait, what?"

"Elena, no, no way." Damon said, having caught on, too.

"This is our way to get Stefan back!" Elena said. "You can't tell me that his own mother isn't an emotional trigger, can you?" Aurelia frowned.