8

Recap
The emperor got up from the bed but fei latch his sleeve saying " don't leave...me again"
.
.
.
.
Return to our time
The emperor turn side of his staring down at fei who is looking down lowering his head like a shy little puppy.
In a moment the emperor eyes hold a hint of lust, happiness, love and obsession.
He smirked and kneeled down and he put his hands around Fei's cheeks making him look at him in the eyes.
Then he smiled pinching Fei's cheeks
" What did you say"
Fei lost in the emperor beautiful smile
It was the first time he saw such a smile.
' he is very beautiful is this the man I am married to and slept with for days.'
The emperor stopped smiling and got scared of his wits he started to shake fei "fei....hey....fei"
"Yes ....what wrong"
" you scared me up you dummy"
" scare you??"
" stop talking and started to eat he had a high fever so rest well you can go to sleep again"
He got up and started going to the door. He opens it and he turned his face " I am not leaving you again I promise you can rest, stop being anxious it is not good for you and your b-....achem I will go"
Then he left
Fei didn't care for what he said he was only looking at the food, he was starving but he must lose weight or the emperor will abandon him being such a pig. After a while, he gave up and started digging into the food like a real pig. And when he finished he got tried and went to sleep.
.
.
When the emperor left fei, he closed the door. He stood up not moving, then he returns looking at the door.
'What extraordinarily charming you are fei, with such a beautiful face that seemed androgynous because it had matured very long time ago with his smooth hot fair pale body that made lips beg to lick it and graceful brows with a  fair face that glisten beautifully and alluring pair of bright eyes; the reflection looked like it was smiling while the slightly uplifted corner of his eyes and lips looked like they were seducing people's souls at all. He is truly a remarkable beauty.
Do you look like this always or I am sick in love with you '
Then he went to his study room.

After 9 hours
Fei wakes up he opened his eyes he tried to sit at the bed then he got annoyed Ii slept for half-day why am still tired and sleepy"
He got up from the bed yawning, he seems very weak.
Fei went out of his room walking in the garden feel relax with the clean air and the scene of trees and beautiful flowers.
He did not notice that he was out of his yard when he heard some women voices. He looked straight to notice far away some maids standing up and it was one of the imperial consort maids.
He started sneaking to get some of the conversation then he heard someone that made him shocked by it.
" that slut is pregnant not one but twins" the imperial consort clashing her fists angrily.
Then a woman stood up scared of the imperial consort she started massaging her saying " don't worry miss yi there are many ways"
Then another concubine stood up saying " yes yes there is you can kill him with his children and when the emperor is depressed you can go to him and he of course still want to have a child"
By hearing this she sigh of relief and said " indeed after all he is taking of him because he is pregnant what he thinks of himself he is a lowly slut"
" yes indeed"
The women are mocking and insulting him calling directly at him with dirty words
Fei left and went to his room he closed the door, laying down to the floor digging his face down between his knees.
Then he started to cry
" huh? I thought he already has fallen in love with me so he started to take of me.....' hiccup'....but...but he only cares for the child...what such a stupid i am, i already in love with him....why life isnot fair"