7

Fei pov
I woke up, from looking outside
" It is night already"
I tried to get up and the moment I put my foot on the floor I felt nausea.
I rush into the bathroom and I vomit my guts out. When I finished I settled down next to the door. I was sweating and hot also very uncomfortable and without knowing I fall asleep.

The emperor pov
I came to his room to check if he is alright. I opened the door and looked to the bed but I did not find him.
I was like super scared.
I think I am in love with this shameless naughty one since from when I was little people used to find a way to get near to me for their own sake but fei was different even though he was shameless and sometimes cute
He was kind to me never cared for the glory since I know him.
How?
It was when my mother told me about the marriage then I started to investigate, it made me understand him more and know his likes.
As for the 2 months, they were actually 1 month and 1 week that was needed for the journey and for the other weeks I was stalker.
I want to know him more also if had the ability to fight in the harem and solve problems in a smart way after all he will become zhen empress, my only empress.
" fei!!" I shouted and started searching to find his at the bathroom's door
I went to him
" you idiot I was terrified because of your disappearance"
I got near to him he was sleeping deeply, I lower my self and put my hands at his thighs to take him to bed.
I move up holding him near to my chest then l looked back to the bathroom
" so you were vomiting "
I place him at the bed and pulled the blanket covering his little body.
I kissed his forehead, felling relieve that his temperature decrease.
I went out calling the maids to clean the bathroom and I brought a bowl of water.
I return and I took off his clothes cleaning his sweater body.
And I notice the maids murmuring after they finished. I turned my head to them.
" what are you still doing here"
They bowed and rushed out.
I sign and continue then I put a new set of clothes and took him.
I went to my room and put him at my bed and I told the maids to also took the stinky sheets out.
I went to bed and slept with him.

Author pov
Fei woke up late, he opened his eyes to get a frown from him, the room was clearly not his. He veered around
It was clearly the emperor room but he did not want to get up since he was exhausted and he didn't know why? that was the most annoying thing to him to not know the reason.
He heard a knock at the door, the emperor was coming with his breakfast
Fei thought ' i think I am still asleep to see such a dream'
He closed his eyes
The emperor put the dishes at the table and went to fei pinch his nose
Feeling the pain his eyes snapped open and looked at the emperor.
" so this is not some kind of dream"
"Dream?"
" tsk why are you here" he hold Fei's shoulder and made him sit at the bed
" since it is my room"
" you know what I mean wait why I am here, to begin with"
"I will tell you after you eat"
Fei pouted and strangle his hands around " I am not hungry "
Guuuu~
Fei flushed red
' you have betrayed me'
The emperor smirk looking at fei
" since you are not hungry I will go then" he got up from the bed to take the dishes out but fei latch his sleeve and said " stay........don't leave........me again"

me again"