6

Fei pov
It has been 2 weeks since that iceberg left me also he didn't bother to send me a letter to know if he still alive.
Really what wrong with that head of his.
Also, I hate it, in these 2 weeks I had thrown all my guts and feeling nausea and vomiting every morning.
I don't understand what is wrong with me it might be that I ate something but I do not remember.
I stayed in the house to not meet anyone especially these women who embarrassed me before.
I told all the maid to not tell anyone about my sickness. Because I hate doctors, after all, I don't want to hear about my life going to end soon.
I became hungry monster and very pale also a lazy sleepy man.
Her Majesty calls me for eating dinner all together. Which I despise most but I can't say no for her after all this is what called hierarchy guys.

Author's pov

Fei and all the other people were present.
It was a family dinner but it changes when fei became an eating machine at a high level which causes many dislikes and annoyances between him and the others which are present.
' what a pig eating very much '
' he will get fat and the emperor will toss him away '
The empress dowager was the only one who was not showing any dislike ness to fei but a smirk form on her lips and said with a concerning voice" are you alright for your appetite to be this high are you feeling something wrong with you"
Fei stopped eating and looked at her "sorry I did not know and I was carried away and I ate very much without knowing "
" It is alright after all there are ones who must also be feed to grow healthy so eat as much as you like"
" ok-"
Fei got up and left
' what she means by 'ones' it is only me '
After 2 months the emperor finally return
There was a ceremony for his return
All the concubines and consort and others were present only fei was absent.
And the emperor annoyance appear at his face
' you are dead now fei'
' i am blessed now '
The concubines and consorts were talking happily that fei made the emperor angry and may throw his in the cold palace.
The crowd of people started to make fun of fei and insult him and called him shameless and the empress dowager was angry with fei while his parents and sisters were worried about him that something may have happened to him.
The emperor left and went to him.
When he was walking to him, he saw many terrifying guards and maids.
He frown ' did something happen to him'
He opened the door to see a couple of maids talking
" do we have to call the imperial doctor"
" no his majesty banned us to tell"
" how about the empress dowager , the emperor anyone "
"I don't know -"
The emperor cut her saying " what is wrong with him"
They turned surprise and bowed
"I said what wrong with him"
They didn't answer
He stepped forward and look at him "why is he sweating this much" and he touched his forehead " he is having a high fever" his eyes widen with shock then he turned glaring to the maids " go call the imperial doctor RIGHT KNOW!!" He shouted at them angrily
He touched his cheeks " you Mr shameless I only left you for a few months and this made me worry I might never leave you again since I regret it already" he kissed his forehead.
He waited for the doctor then he heard a knock which was the empress dowager and Fei's parents and siblings
The empress dowager asked, " is something wrong with him?"
" he is having a high fever"
" Why didn't they called the doctor"
" i called him"
Then the imperial doctor came and started to check him and his pulse.
He got up and turn the emperor bowing to him
" congratulation your majesty he is pregnant not only one but by twins"
" pregnant?"
" by twins"
" i am going to have grandchildren"