Chapter Seventeen

-Sorry If There's Any Bad Spelling Or Grammar, If There's Any In Taylor's Dialogues That's Done Deliberately Due To The Fact He's Only Four And His Speech Isn't The Best-

Chapter Sixteen:

April’s Point Of View:

He did it!-He really did it, Blake stabbed Jaden, directly in the Jaden-to kill him-I couldn’t stop thinking about how Jaden’s face looked as he bled to death, I still had his blood on my hands…this meant something-That I caused this-I killed Jaden, not Blake. Blake turned up the radio so he could block out my screams and cries-also because he was a huge fan of Bon Jovi-Blake was good at ignoring me, so I was surprised that when I finally said something he actually lashed out.

‘I hate you…’ I sobbed. ‘I want a divorce!’ I sat up and leaned forward so he couldn’t miss a word. Blake stamped on the breaks, got out the car-slamming the door behind him-and opened mine before pulling me onto the ground. We were by the woods, the same place where Blake raped me on our anniversary, if he’s planning on doing It again-he better think twice.

‘Why would you say something like that April?’ Blake demanded, circling me as I lay on the ground in a fetal position. Blake had stabbed Jaden in the heart, it made sense now, he stabbed him in the heart so his could die and mine could carry on hurting-at least he accomplished that.

‘What don’t you understand simple English anymore?’ I snapped, standing up and feeling mighty as Blake looked at me in disbelief. ‘I hate you, Je vous hais, Te odio, Io ti odio’ I put it in every languange i knew, My mother was Spanish and my Father was Italian so i kinda learnt those off of them and the french i learnt in school.

Blake’s eye twitched, and he knocked me to the ground, pinning my arms down on the ground and covering my mouth to prevent me from screaming. He undid his belt buckle and fiddled with my jeans as he forced my legs open, i kicked and screamed so he wouldn’t get to me but he was too strong, Blake forced himself inside of me and was just as rough as he always was.

‘Get Off me!’ I screamed, still trying to get out of his grip. ‘I hate you, Blake, I fucking-hate you!’

‘Don’t you see what I’m trying to do?’ Blake pleaded, pushing himself inside of me again, I screamed as the pain between my legs became unbearable. ‘I’m helping Jaden so he doesn’t have to go through anymore heart-break because of the truth he’ll have to face if he remained alive’

I managed to push him off me, my hands were shaking too much as I tried to pull my jeans back up but Blake wasn’t having it, he scrambled back on top of me and forced himself inside of me again, Blake chuckled over my loud screams. ‘I don’t get it!’ I yelled, as I tried to get him off of me.

‘You never do, do you?’ Blake chuckled, slowly forcing himself inside of me again and out, I pursed my lips together to stop myself from moaning-force of habit-Blake pressed his lips against mine, pressed my lips together as he continuously bit my lip, asking for an entrance I was never going to give him.

‘The beatings. The rapes’ Blake pushed himself inside me again and moaned. ‘and the yelling-I do that stuff to you so that you know I own you, you’re mine April-and you always will be’

‘You’re sick’ I seethed. ‘I could never want you; I hope you go and burn in hell!’ Starting to cry again as Blake raped me again, there was nothing I could do to fight against this, no matter how much I pushed and screamed and yelled, Blake wasn’t going to stop-ever.

‘Baby, I was so evil-hell spat me back out’ Blake pushed himself inside of me, hard and rough, I was surprised I didn’t rip in two. ‘Besides, you don’t really get a say in this, April, you were my sixteenth birthday present-my parents bought you from your parents so that they can keep that stupid candy store open-The deal was, the moment you finish school, you’re mine’ Blake explained, rolling off me and closing up his jeans, I did the same thing as quickly as I could.

When I was five, my parents opened up a candy store which was the first candy store in our area and it was-and still is-extremely popular, but when Dad got sick all the hospital bills started rolling in and we couldn’t afford to keep the Candy store open, being close friends of our family, Blake’s parents offered to help with the funds in exchange for my hand in marriage to their son-Blake-they had another son called Callum but he decided that he was temporarily gay so he wouldn’t have to marry me, I didn’t care then because by the time I’d found out I was sixteen and it was two week away from the big day…and I don’t remember taking it so well.; I was a rebel back then, God knows what happened to me now.

‘We have to pick, Taylor up from school’ I muttered, getting into the passenger’s seat and moving towards the window so that I was completely out of Blake’s reach.

I didn’t want him to touch me, I’m going to become a doll; I’m going to be life less because when Jaden died, a piece inside of me died too. I no longer can be the April that fights back; I’m too weak for that.

Blake got into the car, and drove at a normal speed to Taylor’s school. When we got there I instantly spotted Emily so when Blake got out of the car to collect Taylor, I lowered the back of my seat so I couldn’t be seen.

Emily was standing by the entrance, she was dialing a number into her phone and she pressed it to her ear and started pacing-looking extremely frustrated-The lost tears found their day down my cheek, Jaden mentioned that he was going to take Emily out because it was her birthday…he was going to take her on a shopping trip.

Taylor and Blake got into the car, I hid my face so that none of them saw me crying; When Blake stopped for gas, Taylor quickly scrambled onto my lap.

‘Mommy, why are you crying?’ Taylor asked, clutching onto a see-through bag. He was always so clever.

‘I’m not crying sweetie, mommy’s just tired that’s all’ I smiled, hugging him. ‘How was school?’

Taylor didn’t look convinced-just like his father-but the new subject brightened up his little brown eyes. ‘It was cool!-We got to watch a big kids movie called Tazer Boy and it wasn’t even scary!’

Tazer Boy!-Jaden was the main role in that movie when he was fifteen; the tears started coming again so I blinked repeatedly to get them away. ‘That’s nice, honey’

‘Oh mommy, don’t cry!’ Taylor begged, wiping my tears away with his Ben 10 shirt. ‘I got you something from the central park zoo; it’s a stuffed hippnotamus’

I laughed and took the present from him, I loved it. ‘You mean a hippopotamus, sweetie?’ I kissed his forehead. ‘It’s wonderful, thank you very much!’ Taylor grinned, showing off his dimples, kissed me on my cheek and snuggled into my chest.

Blake got into the car and didn’t look pleased. ‘Taylor get into your booster seat, please’

Taylor looked at me and shook his head. ‘Don’t be silly, Daddy, I’m almost five, I don’t need a stupid boopter seat, big boys sit in normal seat!’

‘Taylor, I’m not going to ask you again-get into your booster seat or you’re not having a birthday party’ Blake seethed, putting on his seat belt.

‘Nu-Uh…’ Taylor cried. ‘Tell him, mommy, I’m too old for boopter seats!’

‘Blake, just let him sit on my lap…we’ll share a seatbelt’ I insisted, putting my seatbelt over Taylor, Blake grabbed Taylor’s arm, I flinched.

‘Get into your booster seat now!’ Blake boomed. ‘Or I’ll tan your backside’ Taylor sniffled a bit.

‘Blake-you’re hurting him…’ I blurted out, my voice trembled as my maternal instinct kicked in.

‘He needs to learn that it’s important to do as you’re told in order to survive, right April?’ Blake growled, ignoring Taylor’s cries.

I widened my eyes at him, I snatched Taylor’s arm out of his grip, and got out the car, I opened the door to the backseat and climbed in, putting Taylor to sit on the normal seat, putting his seatbelt then mine on and placing his head on my lap. ‘Happy?’ I snarled. ‘Touch him again and you’ll be the one doing as you’re told in order to survive’

Blake seemed fazed by my threat then shook it off as he turned around and continued to drive.