Chapter Twenty One.

May have hit you three times, I'm startin' to lose count But together, we'll live forever, we found the youth fountain Our love is crazy, we're nuts, but I refused counsellin' This house is too huge, if you move out I'll burn all two thousand Square feet of it to the ground, ain't shit you can do about it With you I'm in my f-ckin' mind, without you, I'm out it!

                                            --Eminem & Rihanna, Love The Way You Lie (Part Two) 

Chapter Twenty One:

 Blake’s Point Of View:

While Scarlett was sleeping, I put on my bath robe and went to go and tell April that she needs to make dinner. I still can’t believe that she’s pregnant-I can’t say that I didn’t see it coming-but I didn’t think it’ll happen now. I couldn’t sleep, I kept on contemplating whether to force her to abort it or just let he keep the damn thing-After what she’s done to me, she doesn’t deserve a choice. The baby could be mine or it could be Jaden’s-that bastard I should’ve let April watch him die.

I knocked and opened the door, the bed was empty and the room was also empty.-Where the hell is she?-I charged into Taylor’s room, he wasn’t there either. Worry and regret began to sweep over me, what if April left me and took our son with her?-I hurried down the stairs and checked all the rooms that April could possibly be in.

As I headed to the movie room, I started calling Taylor’s name. ‘Taylor!?’ I yelled, passing the empty (and un-used) living room ‘Taylor!?’

‘I’m here, Daddy’ Taylor chirped, coming out of the movie room, he looked behind me then up at me. ‘Where’s mommy?’

‘Haven’t you seen her?’ I asked, April would never leave Taylor in behind, no matter what. Taylor shook his head, suddenly an idea popped into my head. I’ll teach April a lesson for leaving the house without permission. I put my hand in my pocket to check if it was still in there, yes it was. I smirked and crouched down in front of Taylor.

‘Are you hungry, buddy?’ I asked, placing my hand on his shoulder.

‘Yeah…can I have a sandwich and some lemon juice, please?’ Taylor asked, I smirked, April always reminded Taylor to say ‘please’ and ‘thank you’; she didn’t want him-and I quote-growing up bad.

‘Sure you can, go sit at the table and I’ll see what I can do’ I smiled, leading him by the shoulders and sitting him at the table. I sauntered into the kitchen, I haven’t cooked in years, the last time I made something myself was the last night before I got married and that was a salami sandwich. I made the sandwich first, to the best of my ability and placed it on the table in front of Taylor when I was finished-as usual-he said ‘Thank you, Daddy’ and dug in.

After making the drink, I took it out of my pocket and emptied its contents. I crushed up every single one of them and stirred it into the lemon juice. I looked to see what it said on the box-Paracetamol-This’ll teach April a hard lesson. I handed it to Taylor and went back into the kitchen to clean up all the mess.

All of a sudden I stopped. What have I done?-He’s my son-Why am I doing this?-This is my fault, I didn’t exactly have the best childhood but that’s no excuse, I’m a monster. I’m the reason that April cheated on me in the first place. If I didn’t start hitting her then we wouldn’t even be in this situation, It just be me, April and Taylor. I stopped what I was doing and raced into the dining room. I was too late.

‘That lemon juice was nice, Daddy, can I have some more, please?’ Taylor pleaded, gulping down the rest of the juice.