"I was going for some help." She looked down.

"Help for what?" Now I was getting worried, what did she possibly need help for when she was getting it at the hospital?

"I was going for help so I could die peacefully. I just didn't think that you would be back and the cancer is spreading even more quickly and it would've been best for me but when you came back all that left my head because you were there and..."

"Why the fuck would you even consider that?" I shouted loudly, standing up. Her lip quivered as I stood and her eyes were watering. She never spoke back,

"You were going to fucking kill yourself because I walked away? What the hell is wrong with you, you should've known I'd be back!!"

Lola sprang up too, her face had flooded with red and now she was angry. She pointed at me, her finger pressed to my chest.

"I would never have thought of that if you weren't a fucking coward! If you'd have stayed instead of pissing off I would never have considered it!" Her voice as hoarse with emotion and she was stood up to my face now.

"I was going to come back, Lola. I was just shocked by how ill you were! I can't just leave people I love!"

She stepped away quickly and stood on the other side of the sofa,

"Oh I'm so fucking sorry for putting you through this pain, Harry. I'm really sorry that this cancer is affecting you more than it is me!!! You left your own mother too so how the hell was I supposed to know that you'd come back?! You're an arsehole, you could never love anyone, Harry, because you just don't think!" She screamed at me now, her whole face was bright red,not one ounce of happiness was in her face and the tears were streaming down her face.

"It is painful, Lola! It's painful to see you planning to kill yourself early because of me! It's painful to know that you could die anyday now and there's nothing I can do about it!! That was a low blow, I left my mum because I had to! Of course I fucking love you, I wouldn't be here if I didn't love you, you're not like other girls Lola."

"Oh thanks, that really makes me feel better! I'm glad I'm not like the slags you usually sleep with, that's made my fucking day!" She stormed up my stairs and I heard the bathroom door slam. I sunk down to the floor and rested my head in my hands, who knew love could be like this?

Lola's POV

I turned the tap on as far as I could to drown out the sound of my crying. All I did was cry when I was around him but the pain in my heart was dulled out by the love I had for him. Everything Harry did had a meaning to it but the argument was brutal for both of us.

I wasn't going to kill myself just because he ran away, he didn't understand that the cancer had spread to my glands and there was less time for me to live, if I was gone no one would have to put up with even more pain and they could be getting on with their lives. It would've been better for everyone.

I turned off the tap as my tears began to cease and I sat against the bath, thinking about everything that had gone on between us. Everything that happened with us made us stronger and that's what I was hoping for this time. I checked the time on my phone and saw it was 9:30pm, I was wasting valuable time so I stood up and brushed off my jeans, splashed my face with cold water and checked myself in the mirror before clicking the lock on the bathroom door.

I hesitantly walked down the stairs and checked the living room before walking into the kitchen, Harry was nowhere to be seen.

I went back upstairs and checked all the main rooms, not a trace. As I went back downstairs I heard a muffled voice coming from the front door, relief flooded me as I recognised Harry's voice. I moved quickly towards the door and I grabbed the handle, ready to pull it open when I heard my name being mentioned.

"But Lou, I don't know what to do. Everything I say to her is fucked up, I've ruined the girl and she's already dying."

My heart stopped as I listened carefully, I couldn't hear what Louis was replying but I knew it would be good advice.

"Yeah, I know that she loves me and I do love her, I just don't know how to make it better."

He loves me. He really does, I thought.

"I'll try, Louis. I'll try."

My mind was racing and I quickly backed away from the door before he could see I was stood there. I sat down on the sofa and waited for him to come in, I didn't know what to say.

The door opened and he looked up at me, shocked to see I was there but his face softened and the furrowed look on his face turned soft. I stood up and walked over to him, the first thing that popped into my mind was to hug him as hard as I could, so I did.

I wrapped my arms around him and rested my head to his heart, focusing on the steady beat, awaiting him to start speaking. All he did was pull me closer and wrapped his arms around me tighter, it felt like home.

"I'm sorry I was being selfish, Lola. I just need you to know that whatever happens I will always love you. Even if I am an arsehole, please believe me when I say those words." I hummed in content to him and looked up before pulling his black t shirt closer to me.

"It's going to be ok, Harry. Whatever happens, I know I've got you and had you. I believe you."

"You've always got me." He emphasised the 'got' before dipping his head lower and pressing his soft lips to mine. I deepened the kiss and slowly ran my hand down his torso before reaching the hem of his shirt, I pulled it higher and he soon got the message as he pulled away and peeled his top off, fully.

His tattoos were emphasised in the light and they were all works of art, I traced the heart and stars and the ship on his arm before trailing my hand up to his cheek.

"They're amazing, Haz." I said, glancing down to his tattoos again.

"They'll be even more amazing if a symbol of you joined them." He smirked but I shook my head quickly.

"Don't mark your skin just for me, I'll always be in your heart, hopefully, and that's enough." I gazed into his eyes and kissed his cheek softly. His hands rose up and down my arms and he breathed heavily, his chest rising up and down.

"Forever and Always, Miss Jones." He picked me up and carried me carefully to his room.

"Always and Forever, Harold." He laughed as I ran my hands through his hair and stroked his face once again.

"Do you want me to tell you a secret, you won't be mad at this one though..." I whispered into his ear. He looked at me with an odd look and placed me down on his bed.

I smiled up at him and pulled him down to my level.

"It took me an hour for me to develop a liking for you, Harry." I smirked.

"So how long will it take for you to love me then?" He winked and laughed as I pressed my hand to his chest, preventing him from getting closer.

"That ship sailed about 2 months ago, I already love you."

"And I love you." He dipped his head and pushed me onto the bed, quickly pulling my top off and discarding my jeans on the floor too.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Angel?" He asked, a genuine softness to his voice.

"Most definitely."